9 ASHBURTON Crescent Angus
Up to 31 photos available.
*Updated Open-Concept Back-Split* Not a detail has been missed & this home checks all the boxes for someone looking to just move-in & enjoy. This 957 sqft back-split has been timelessly updated from top to bottom including hardwood flooring, kitchen with built-in stainless steel appliances + gas stove + beverage centre, beautiful full-bathroom, upgraded lighting, windows, doors & a newly configured single-car garage. The lower basement level remains unfinished with the potential to add some nice square footage. The home is sitting on a wonderfully private country like 1/4+ acre lot with currently no neighbours behind. (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 957 Square Feet
- $3,654 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40389068
- Listed On: MARCH 16TH 2023
- Address: 9 ASHBURTON CRESCENT
- Location: ANGUS
- Postal Code: L0M 1B0
Get to know this Neighbourhood
VERNON TO SANDSPRINGS TO ASHBURTON
|Laundry room||Basement||11'3'' x 7'4''|
|4pc Bathroom||Lower level||Measurements not available|
|Living room||Lower level||20'1'' x 11'11''|
|Bedroom||Main level||13'5'' x 10'6''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||18'8'' x 10'4''|
|Dining room||Main level||11'10'' x 10'8''|
|Kitchen||Main level||8'1'' x 7'8''|
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Park, Place of Worship, Public Transit
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Ravine, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Paved driveway, Sump Pump
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 5
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Zoning Description: RES,
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Gas stove(s), Hood Fan, Window Coverings, Wine Fridge
- BasementType: Partial (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Constructed Date: 1974
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Present: False
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Total): 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 957.0000
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Park, Place of Worship, Public Transit
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 145 ft
- Size Frontage: 42 ft
- Size Irregular: 0.27
- Size Total: 0.27 ac|under 1/2 acre
Listing provided by Homelife Emerald Realty Ltd. Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 9 ASHBURTON Crescent -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing email contact one of our agents today!
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply when contacting an agent will be kept confidential.