104 LANDRY Lane Blue Mountains
Up to 50 photos available.
4692 FINISHED SQ. FT. CUSTOM BUILT HOME WITH A NEWLY COMPLETED RENOVATION featuring high-end finishes throughout, located in Lora Bay. Open concept living/dining with cathedral ceilings & three gas fireplaces. A walkout to a covered porch located off the great room with access to another private seating area outside. Trees have been planted to allow lots of privacy in the back yard. Gourmet kitchen & wine room. Main floor laundry. Main floor master with ensuite with separate dressing room. Two bedrooms in the loft both with ensuites. The lower level features a bedroom with ensuite, family room, with two more bedrooms which are presently being used as an office & storage area. Access to a private beach located on Georgian Bay, a rec centre with indoor pool and work out facility as well as a Private Members Lodge. All surrounded by the Lora Bay Golf Course. Just a short drive to Thornbury for all your amenities. Covid 19 protocols are in place. Move-in ready why wait! (id:25417)
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2,855 Square Feet
- $6,447 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40058799
- Listed On: JANUARY 21ST 2021
- Address: 104 LANDRY LANE
- Location: THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
- Postal Code: N0H 2P0
Hwy 26W to Lora Bay Drive, Right on Lora Bay Drive to the traffic circle, Left at the traffic circle on West Ridge Drive, left on Landry Lane, second house on the left.
|4pc Bathroom||Second level|
|Bedroom||Second level||17'04'' x 10'11''|
|3pc Bathroom||Second level|
|Bedroom||Second level||15'02'' x 13'08''|
|Family room||Lower level||17'03'' x 19'05''|
|Bedroom||Lower level||15'02'' x 14'03''|
|Bedroom||Lower level||22'07'' x 10'02''|
|5pc Bathroom||Lower level|
|Bedroom||Lower level||20'01'' x 12'07''|
|Full bathroom||Main level|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||17'01'' x 13'08''|
|2pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Laundry room||Main level||7'06'' x 6'01''|
|Kitchen||Main level||17'10'' x 14'01''|
|Dining room||Main level||21'07'' x 15'05''|
|Great room||Main level||20'02'' x 17'00''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Place of Worship, Playground, Shopping, Ski area
- Community Features: Community Centre, School Bus
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Beach, Double width or more driveway, Country residential, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Maintenance Fee: 188.77
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Zoning Description: Residential
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven - Built-In, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Gas stove(s), Hood Fan, Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Partially finished)
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Bedrooms Lower Level: 3
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Concrete, Stone, Wood, Shingles
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 3
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 5
- Heating: Forced air
- Size Interior: 2855.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Place of Worship, Playground, Shopping, Ski area
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 171 ft
- Size Frontage: 81 ft
Listing provided by Century 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage (Thornbury). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 104 LANDRY Lane -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.