143 YELLOW BIRCH Crescent Blue Mountains
Up to 35 photos available.
Fully upgraded semi in Windfall at Blue, this property has paved driveway, central air, expanded rear deck, inside upgrades include stainless steel appliances, stacked washer and dryer, window coverings, finished basement with 3 piece washroom, gas fireplace in living room, granite countertops- this is in move in condition just bring the furniture. Current Tenant is paying $2248. + utilities Photos prior to Tenant occupancy. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1,604 Square Feet
- $2,647 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40072408
- Listed On: MARCH 5TH 2021
- Address: 143 YELLOW BIRCH CRESCENT
- Location: THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
- Postal Code: L9Y 0Y5
from Collingwood take Mountain Rd towards the ski Hills - past the lights at Osler side rd to Windfall on the right -take Crosswinds Blvd to Yellow Birch and take a left and then another left to 143 - No 'for sale' signs are allowed
|4pc Bathroom||Second level|
|Laundry room||Second level||5'09'' x 5'09''|
|Bedroom||Second level||9'11'' x 7'00''|
|Bedroom||Second level||9'03'' x 11'06''|
|Primary Bedroom||Second level||12'06'' x 14'09''|
|Family room||Basement||12'00'' x 20'00''|
|Great room||Main level||10'06'' x 22'03''|
|Kitchen||Main level||8'06'' x 11'00''|
|2pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Dining room||Main level||8'06'' x 7'09''|
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Paved driveway, Recreational
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Zoning Description: residential
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- BasementType: Full (Finished)
- Basement Development: Finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 2019
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Semi-detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Block
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1604.0000
- Stories Total: 2
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Frontage: 25 ft
Listing provided by RE/MAX Four Seasons Realty limited, Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 143 YELLOW BIRCH Crescent -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.