148 SNOWBRIDGE Way Blue Mountains
Up to 37 photos available.
Now’s the time to live your best life in this rarely offered, approximately 6000 sq.ft, post and beam master piece within the exclusive community of Historic Snowbridge. Views of the escarpment as well as Monterra Golf Course, make this home the perfect 4 season retreat. Backing onto the 3rd tee, this beautifully landscaped yard guarantees privacy and quiet while expanding back onto over 600’of greenspace. The magazine worthy floorplan provides enough space for everyone while ensuring privacy for all your family and friends. This home is designed like a true country lodge with large principal rooms, soaring 28’ceilings clad intimber, 19” Fir Floors and a floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace featuring Muskoka Granite. Off the expansive front foyer, you will first find a splendid family room where you can spend your time playing games with the kids, catching up on the news. Travel down the foyer, you’ll find the main floor laundry, powder room, large closets and inside access to the heated garage. Next you will emerge into the impressive open concept great room, dining room and exceptional gourmet kitchen complete with high end Dacor appliances, 6burner gas stove, warming drawer and wine fridge. The large centre island brandishes traditional granite, seating for 4,a double sink, perfect for even the most discerning chef de cuisine! The main floor primary suite boasts a gas fireplace, 5-piece ensuite and walk out to the lush gardens and hot tub. Upstairs you’ll find 4sizable bedrooms and 2 bathrooms connected by a fantastic mezzanine with cathedral windows all around. The beautifully appointed lower level flaunts more than 8’ceilings, 2 bright bedrooms, 1 x3 piece bathroom, large family room plus recreation room .After a great day of activity enter via the fantastic “Sports Room” directly down the stairs from the heated double garage without having to pass through the house. Everything about this property speaks luxury, quality and prestige. (id:25417)
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 3,675 Square Feet
- $11,597 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40484701
- Listed On: SEPTEMBER 15TH 2023
- Address: 148 SNOWBRIDGE WAY
- Location: THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
- Postal Code: L9Y 0V1
Hwy 26 West from Collingwood, turn on Grey Toad 19 South, turn right on Snowbridge Way.
|4pc Bathroom||Second level||10'2'' x 9'9''|
|4pc Bathroom||Second level||10'1'' x 10'2''|
|Loft||Second level||31'2'' x 24'6''|
|Bedroom||Second level||13'11'' x 14'2''|
|Bedroom||Second level||13'11'' x 12'11''|
|Bedroom||Second level||14'0'' x 13'4''|
|Bedroom||Second level||14'0'' x 13'11''|
|3pc Bathroom||Basement||8'8'' x 7'11''|
|Games room||Basement||21'1'' x 13'2''|
|Recreation room||Basement||38'11'' x 17'2''|
|Family room||Basement||19'4'' x 17'5''|
|Bedroom||Basement||15'3'' x 11'0''|
|Bedroom||Basement||15'3'' x 13'1''|
|5pc Bathroom||Main level||11'0'' x 11'5''|
|2pc Bathroom||Main level||4'9'' x 5'5''|
|Foyer||Main level||22'8'' x 11'9''|
|Laundry room||Main level||9'1'' x 6'8''|
|Living room||Main level||19'8'' x 16'8''|
|Kitchen||Main level||14'5'' x 12'6''|
|Great room||Main level||25'2'' x 16'10''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||21'5'' x 19'8''|
- Architectural Style: Chalet
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Quiet Area, School Bus
- Features: Southern exposure, Ravine, Backs on greenbelt, Conservation/green belt, Wet bar, Sump Pump
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Structure: Porch
- Zoning Description: R-1-1-32
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven - Built-In, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Wet Bar, Washer, Range - Gas, Microwave Built-in, Gas stove(s), Hood Fan, Window Coverings, Wine Fridge, Garage door opener, Hot Tub
- Architectural Style: Chalet
- BasementType: Full (Finished)
- Basement Development: Finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 5
- Bedrooms Lower Level: 2
- Constructed Date: 2008
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 2
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Fire Protection: Monitored Alarm, Smoke Detectors
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 5
- Heating: In Floor Heating, Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 3675.0000
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access, Highway access
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Landscape Features: Lawn sprinkler, Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 164 ft
- Size Frontage: 69 ft
- Size Irregular: 0.253
- Size Total: 0.253 ac|under 1/2 acre
Listing provided by Sotheby's International Realty Canada, Brokerage (Collingwood). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 148 SNOWBRIDGE Way -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing email contact one of our agents today!
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply when contacting an agent will be kept confidential.