190 JOZO WEIDER Boulevard Unit# 224 Blue Mountains
Up to 21 photos available.
Adorable, fully furnished, wedge shaped bachelor suite offering separate sleeping alcove, kitchenette, and walk out to patio. Located in the funky boutique inspired, Mosaic at Blue, overlooking the year round heated outdoor pool and hot tub and courtyard! Amenities include exercise room, sauna, outdoor year round hot tub and pool with adjoining lap pool. Property is currently in the Blue Mountain Rental program. Condo fees include all utilities. 2% Village Association Fee applies. Annual fees of $1.00 per sq.ft. pair quarterly. A perfect year round resort home/vacation property. Your cottage getaway! 15% nonresidents speculation tax does not apply to this area. (id:25417)
- 1 Bathrooms
- 435 Square Feet
- $695 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40058753
- Listed On: JANUARY 22ND 2021
- Address: 190 JOZO WEIDER BOULEVARD UNIT# 224
- Location: THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
- Postal Code: L9Y 2V0
Mountain Rd (County Rd 19) to Jozo Weider to Village Cres to Mosaic at Blue
|Kitchen||Main level||6'08'' x 3'04''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Living room||Main level||10'00'' x 14'00''|
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Equipment: None
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Beach, Paved driveway, No Driveway, Recreational, Laundry- Coin operated, No Pet Home
- Maintenance Fee: 630.00
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Pool: Inground pool
- Rental Equipment: None
- Storage: Locker
- Zoning Description: Resort residential
- Amenities: Exercise Centre
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave Built-in, Window Coverings, Hot Tub
- BasementType: None
- Constructed Date: 2008
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Total): 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 435.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Landscape Features: Lawn sprinkler, Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited, Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 190 JOZO WEIDER Boulevard Unit# 224 -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.