220 GORD CANNING Drive Unit# 321 Blue Mountains
Up to 40 photos available.
There is high demand for this fabulous two bedroom unit that sleeps up to eight with two queen beds in the 2nd bedroom and king bed in the Master bedroom. Bedrooms are situated on either side of the spacious living and dining area, providing privacy for each bedroom. Living room with gas fireplace, sliding doors to spacious balcony and pull out sofa. Large dining area and full kitchen with breakfast bar and bar stools. Enjoy sitting out on the balcony with great southern exposure and full mountain views. Check out the popular Oliver and Boncinni restaurant and bar off the lobby. Enjoy the fabulous Reebok work-out area and sauna, and gorgeous year round heated outdoor pool, hot tubs and lounging areas. Suite is currently in the Blue Mountain rental program and is a great revenue producer in the landmark building in the Blue Mountain Village. Blue Mountain private Beach available to owners in the rental program. 2% Village Association entry fee applicable. Annual fees of $1.00 per sq ft paid quarterly. HST may be applicable but can be deferred if an HST registrant. This is one of only 6 of this desirable floor plan in the building! It makes for a perfect family getaway! (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 912 Square Feet
- $2,181 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40087183
- Listed On: MARCH 26TH 2021
- Address: 220 GORD CANNING DRIVE UNIT# 321
- Location: THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
- Postal Code: L9Y 0V2
Highway 26 West from Collingwood to County Road 19 (Mountain Road) to Jozo Weider Blvd. to Gord Canning Drive to the Westin Trillium.
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||Measurements not available|
|Bedroom||Main level||17'0'' x 9'0''|
|Full bathroom||Main level||Measurements not available|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||14'0'' x 13'30''|
|Living room||Main level||10'0'' x 18'0''|
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Equipment: None
- Features: Southern exposure, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Balcony, Recreational, Laundry- Coin operated
- Maintenance Fee: 1305.33
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Pool: Inground pool
- Rental Equipment: None
- Storage: Locker
- Zoning Description: resort residential
- Amenities: Exercise Centre
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Sauna, Stove, Microwave Built-in, Hood Fan, Window Coverings, Hot Tub
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Constructed Date: 2006
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 912.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Landscape Features: Lawn sprinkler
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited (Collingwood) Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 220 GORD CANNING Drive Unit# 321 -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.