236 SLEEPY HOLLOW Road Blue Mountains
Up to 44 photos available.
SKI IN SKI OUT AT CRAIGLEITH! One of a kind contemporary, custom built chalet with fabulous views of the bay and the ski hills. Step out your door and onto your skis and ski down to the Comet chair and then home for lunch! Snowshoe and hike right outside your door then pour a drink and relax in the hot tub or sauna at the end of the day. Nestled in the trees the private open concept main floor is perfect for entertaining. The soaring windows let you enjoy every season. The custom kitchen with large island for entertaining has stainless appliances and a bar area with a wine fridge. Watch the sunrise over the Bay while having a coffee on the glass enclosed private deck off of the master bedroom. The lower level stays cozy with its heated floors and theres lots of room for guests or kids, with 3 more bedrooms and a great family room. Parking for 6 Cars on the paved driveway. PLEASE ADHERE TO STRICT COVID-19 SHOWING PROTOCOL. (id:25417)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2,880 Square Feet
- $9,620 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40036856
- Listed On: OCTOBER 23RD 2020
- Address: 236 SLEEPY HOLLOW ROAD
- Location: THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
- Postal Code: L9Y 0S4
SLEEPY HOLLOW TO TOP OF THE ROAD, TURN LEFT INTO CONDO ROAD AND LEFT DOWN THE HILL TO THE END.
|4pc Bathroom||Lower level|
|Bedroom||Lower level||10'00'' x 13'80''|
|Bedroom||Lower level||10'00'' x 10'60''|
|Bedroom||Lower level||14'00'' x 9'00''|
|Family room||Lower level||16'00'' x 17'00''|
|5pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||14'00'' x 16'00''|
|2pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Kitchen||Main level||20'00'' x 10'60''|
|Dining room||Main level||12'00'' x 20'00''|
|Living room||Main level||16'00'' x 20'00''|
- Architectural Style: Chalet
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Community Features: Quiet Area, School Bus
- Features: Cul-de-sac, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway
- Maintenance Fee: 190.00
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Zoning Description: RES-CONDO
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Sauna, Stove, Washer, Hood Fan, Wine Fridge, Hot Tub
- Architectural Style: Chalet
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 1
- Bedrooms Lower Level: 3
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Wood shingles, Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Present: False
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant heat
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 2880.0000
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by RE/MAX four seasons realty limited, Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 236 SLEEPY HOLLOW Road -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.