372 21 GREY Road Blue Mountains
Unique Estate Property for your family compound. Build 1 to 4 homes. Property features privacy, 33 acres, location-location-location. You do not have to travel to the top of Blue Mountain or the edge of the escarpment to achieve a large tract of beautiful, wooded land. Here It Is, just minutes to Downtown Collingwood, Craigleith, Georgian Bay, Georgian Trail system, theatre arts, restaurants, shopping, skiing, biking, golf.Opportunity is knocking loudly, open the door! (id:25417)
- Listing ID: 40199727
- Listed On: JANUARY 13TH 2022
- Address: 372 21 GREY ROAD
- Location: THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
- Postal Code: L9Y 0K8
HWY 26 TO GREY RD 21 (OSLER BLUFF RD), SOUTH, SITE ON WEST (RIGHT) SIDE.
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Playground, Shopping, Ski area
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Country residential
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Zoning Description: RR
- BasementType: None
- Fireplace Present: False
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access, Highway Nearby
- Acreage: true
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Playground, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 3504 ft
- Size Frontage: 473 ft
- Size Irregular: 33.57
- Size Total: 33.57 ac|25 - 50 acres
Listing provided by Engel & Volkers Toronto Central, Brokerage (Collingwood Unit A). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.