4501 BRUCE ROAD 1 Brockton
Up to 42 photos available.
Enjoy the new photos and DRONE footage! Click on the icons! Multi-generational all-purpose 80 acre farm for sale for the first time in approximately 100 years. If you're looking for the perfect farm to have a little bit of everything, including water frontage (Willow Creek), this is it! Once destined to become a portion of down-town Paisley, close to Stark's Mill, the townsite moved slightly east, turning this in to well located farm land. (Old documents show the pre-designated town lots.) The yellow brick Victorian farm house circa 1874 is no longer standing, but a yellow brick pump house is, also the huge barn, built in the 1930's to replace the previous one that burned down. Barn needs some repair but is still solid, mostly due to the good metal roof. 180 ft drilled well is housed in the pump house, however is not working due to lack of use. *Good water at 65 feet. Old dug well is not useable anymore and has filled in. Power at the roadway! Current best use would be as a general farm once again, with 16 acres in hay, and plenty of pasture. Across the Creek at one time was two smaller crop fields of approximately 12 and 16 acres. 8 acres behind the barn was used as pasture, and there was a small gravel pit at the N end. Some fruit tree's are still on site, and rumor has it that Willow Creek is the source of some good fishing! Large garden space was east of the brick shed. You could live off the land once again, and build your dream home with a spectacular view. History PLUS here ~ near the Village of Paisley, offering a great quality of life! Wildlife is abundant! (id:25417)
- Listing ID: 40189605
- Listed On: NOVEMBER 23RD 2021
- Address: 4501 BRUCE ROAD 1
- Location: BROCKTON
- Postal Code: N0G 2N0
Follow Bruce Rd 1 West out of Paisley, sign on the right near the top of the hill.
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre, School Bus
- Farm: Animal, Mixed, Hobby Farm, Other
- Features: Visual exposure, Ravine, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Crushed stone driveway, Country residential
- Live Stock: Beef
- Property Type: Agriculture
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 8
- Storage: Storage
- Structure: Bank Barn, Shed
- Waterfront: Waterfront on river
- Water Body Name: Willow Creek
- Zoning Description: A1, EP
- BasementType: None
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Fireplace Present: False
- Foundation: Stone
- Utility Water: Lake/River Water Intake, None
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access
- Acreage: true
- Amenities: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Pasture Total: 8 ac
- Sewer: No sewage system
- Size Irregular: 80.5
- Size Total: 80.5 ac|50 - 100 acres
- Soil: Clay
- Surface Water: Creeks
Listing provided by COLDWELL BANKER PETER BENNINGER REALTY, BROKERAGE (PAISLEY). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.