22 GEORGIAN GRANDE Drive Coldwater
Up to 32 photos available.
STRAIGHT FROM THE PAGES OF A MAGAZINE IS THIS JEWEL IN ORO-MEDONTES SOUGHT-AFTER COUNTRY ESTATE COMMUNITY OF BRAESTONE. THIS STUNNING THOROUGHBRED 3+1 BEDROOM 4 BATH HOME SHOWS LIKE A MODEL AND IS SITUATED ON A LEVEL, OVER ½ ACRE PADDOCK LOT, BACKING ONTO THE BRAESTONE FARM. NEAR 4,000 FIN SQ FT OF MODERN COUNTRY DESIGN AND CRAFTSMANSHIP. OPEN CONCEPT KITCHEN/DINING/GREAT ROOM WITH SOARING 17 FT CEILINGS. ULTIMATE UPGRADED CHEFS KITCHEN. STUNNING GAS FIREPLACE WITH CUSTOM BUILT-INS. GRANITE AND QUARTZ COUNTERS THROUGHOUT. HARDWOOD FLOORING ON MAIN AND SECOND FLOORS. MAIN FLOOR MASTER WITH WALK-IN CLOSET AND 5 PC ENSUITE. MAINFLOOR OFFICE AND LAUNDRY. CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS. FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT WITH FAMILY ROOM, OFFICE, BEDROOM, BONUS ROOM AND 3 PC BATH. PROFESSIONALLY LANDSCAPED FOR ULTIMATE CURB APPEAL. 3 CAR GARAGE W/EPOXY FLOORING. LAWN SPRINKLERS. BRAESTONE IS AN AMAZING FRIENDLY COMMUNITY BROUGHT TOGETHER BY INCREDIBLE REMARKABLE AMENITIES SUCH AS; TRAILS, TOBOGGAN HILL, 3 ACRE PARK, ACCESS TO THE BRAESTONE FARM TO ENJOY SKATING, BASEBALL, FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, CHRISTMAS TREES, AND A SUGAR SHACK. MINUTES FROM GOLF AT THE BRAESTONE CLUB AND SKIING AT MT ST LOUIS & HORSESHOE, WITHIN 10 MIN TO ORILLIA, & 20 MIN TO BARRIE. BELL FIBE HIGH SPEED FOR THOSE WORKING FROM HOME. (id:25417)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2,398 Square Feet
- $4,939 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40034060
- Listed On: OCTOBER 16TH 2020
- Address: 22 GEORGIAN GRANDE DRIVE
- Location: COLDWATER
- Postal Code: L0K 1E0
Horseshoe Valley Rd to Line 9 North to Georgian Grande Dr.
|Bathroom||Second level||11'04'' x 8'00''|
|Bedroom||Second level||13'05'' x 12'00''|
|Bedroom||Second level||11'00'' x 12'00''|
|Bonus Room||Basement||17'00'' x 15'06''|
|Office||Basement||17'00'' x 9'06''|
|Bedroom||Basement||15'00'' x 14'00''|
|Family room||Basement||27'00'' x 15'00''|
|Laundry room||Main level|
|Bathroom||Main level||9'09'' x 9'06''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||14'00'' x 16'00''|
|Office||Main level||17'10'' x 12'02''|
|Great room||Main level||16'00'' x 15'06''|
|Kitchen||Main level||20'00'' x 15'06''|
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: School Bus
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Park setting, Backs on greenbelt, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Wet bar, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Country residential, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Maintenance Fee: 80.81
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Structure: Porch
- Zoning Description: Residential
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Water meter, Water softener, Wet Bar, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Gas stove(s), Hood Fan, Window Coverings, Wine Fridge
- BasementType: Full (Finished)
- Basement Development: Finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Bedrooms Lower Level: 1
- Constructed Date: 2017
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Other, Stone
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 2
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 4
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 2398.0000
- Stories Total: 2
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Community Water System, Municipal water
- Access Type: Highway access
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Landscape Features: Lawn sprinkler, Landscaped
- Sewer: Septic System
- Size Frontage: 190 ft
Listing provided by RE/MAX Hallmark Chay Realty Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 22 GEORGIAN GRANDE Drive -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.