116 CONSERVATION Way Collingwood
Up to 50 photos available.
Welcome to Silver Glen Preserve! A fabulous community nestled on the outskirts of Collingwood town close to Blue Mountain and the hills! This gorgeous end unit Bungaloft model offers over 2700 sq ft of finished space, great layout with main floor master backing onto the preserve for extra privacy, with double closets and upgraded ensuite. Premium lot with views of trees, you could not ask for anything more! The list of upgrades is endless, including stainless steel appliances, gas range, main floor laundry, beautiful Caesar stone counter tops, fully finished basement with huge rec room, plenty of storage, another bedroom and it's own custom bathroom. Access to the deck from the kitchen is ideal for entertaining. Walk into stunning vaulted ceilings from the main entrance, lovely stone fireplace, pot lights galore! This model also includes a double car garage! Seller is open to selling all furnishings on main and 2nd floor separately. Affordable condo fees and well managed development! Plus the clubhouse with pool, gym, party and games room are just around the corner. Unbeatable location, close to skiing, trails, shopping and restaurants. Come live the 4 season lifestyle to it's fullest! (id:25417)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1,915 Square Feet
- $3,198 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40044680
- Listed On: NOVEMBER 17TH 2020
- Address: 116 CONSERVATION WAY
- Location: COLLINGWOOD
- Postal Code: L9Y 0G9
West on 26, left on Silver Glen, left on Conservation Way.
|Loft||Second level||16'00'' x 13'07''|
|Bedroom||Second level||14'04'' x 12'00''|
|4pc Bathroom||Second level|
|Recreation room||Basement||39'00'' x 15'08''|
|Bedroom||Basement||12'00'' x 11'05''|
|Full bathroom||Main level|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||14'01'' x 12'00''|
|Bedroom||Main level||12'00'' x 9'80''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Great room||Main level||23'00'' x 5'10''|
|Kitchen||Main level||10'00'' x 5'10''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: Internet Access
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Balcony, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Recreational, Sump Pump
- Maintenance Fee: 390.26
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Pool: Inground pool
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Zoning Description: RES
- Amenities: Exercise Centre, Party Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas stove(s), Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Finished)
- Basement Development: Finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Bedrooms Lower Level: 1
- Constructed Date: 2015
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Total): 4
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1915.0000
- Stories Total: 1.5000
- Type: Row / Townhouse
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access, Highway Nearby
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Royal LePage Locations North (Collingwood), Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 116 CONSERVATION Way -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.