23 CLUBHOUSE Drive Collingwood
Up to 42 photos available.
Situated on a beautiful corner landscaped lot w/ loads of privacy, this spacious 4 bed/3.5 baths 2,225 sq ft Craigleith model is a short walk away from the waterfront & stunning views of Georgian Bay. Exceptional open concept plan, generous kitchen/great room combination w/gas fireplace, formal dining & living room areas. Main floor offers 2 bedrooms 1 being the Master w/updated spa-like ensuite w/walk-in double rain shower heads sprays & walk in closet. Vaulted ceilings, attached double garage w/inside entry, main floor laundry, custom shutters, custom kitchen cabinetry, cold room in basement, A/C & central vac are just a few of the upgrades. You can relax & entertain friends & family on the large composite deck w/glass railing (BBQ gas hook-up). Lots of storage. Recent renos done in 2018 incl: roof, garage door, storm doors, aluminum capping. Driveway was resealed in 2020. Just a short walk to the 8,000 sq ft rec center with indoor & outdoor salt water pools, indoor hot tub,workout facilities,games rm,banquet rms,tennis courts, childrens playground, waterside, walking trails & option to secure your own private boat slip within Blue Shores very own private marina. Close to golf, ski resorts, restaurants, bars and downtown shopping. Enjoy the unique care-free lifestyle in this upscale community! (id:25417)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2,223 Square Feet
- $3,097 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40024404
- Listed On: SEPTEMBER 25TH 2020
- Address: 23 CLUBHOUSE DRIVE
- Location: COLLINGWOOD
- Postal Code: L9Y 4Z5
Highway 26 East, turn left on Marine View Drive, left on Clubhouse Drive to #23
|4pc Bathroom||Second level|
|Bedroom||Second level||11'02'' x 12'07''|
|Bedroom||Second level||15'03'' x 10'05''|
|Other||Lower level||29'04'' x 38'10''|
|2pc Bathroom||Lower level|
|Cold room||Lower level||6'00'' x 6'00''|
|Family room||Lower level||30'00'' x 11'06''|
|Dining room||Main level||11'01'' x 10'02''|
|Living room||Main level||13'06'' x 13'06''|
|Laundry room||Main level||3'00'' x 4'00''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Bedroom||Main level||8'11'' x 10'06''|
|Full bathroom||Main level|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||16'08'' x 10'05''|
|Great room||Main level||10'04'' x 17'11''|
|Kitchen||Main level||10'05'' x 23'08''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Features: Park setting, Corner Site, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Balcony, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Maintenance Fee: 345.00
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Pool: Indoor pool
- Zoning Description: RES
- Amenities: Exercise Centre, Party Room
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garburator, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Partially finished)
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 4
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Wood, Hardboard
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 4
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 2223.0000
- Stories Total: 1.5000
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Shopping, Ski area
- Fence: Partially fenced
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Frontage: 70 ft
Listing provided by Century 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage (Collingwood). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 23 CLUBHOUSE Drive -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.