318 MARINERS Way Collingwood
Up to 47 photos available.
Welcome to Lighthouse Point, a unique waterfront community in desirable Southern Georgian Bay offering many amenities. These include tennis and pickleball courts, 2 beaches, 2 outdoors pools, putting green, private marina, access to rec centre which has an indoor pool, gym, games room, sauna and whirlpools. Located on the second level, this is the popular Iris model offering 1326 sq ft, plus a huge deck with almost 500 additional sq ft. The deck surface has been replaced with long lasting composite wood. This unit has 3 bedrooms and 2 renovated bathrooms. The functional kitchen has been renovated and offers a convenient breakfast bar. All window coverings are custom, with California shutters in the living room, dining room and sliding door. There is also the convenience of a garage. Windows have been replaced & furnace is 3 years old. Enjoy fabulous sunsets from lakeside walking pathways. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,326 Square Feet
- $4,529 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40282620
- Listed On: JUNE 22ND 2022
- Address: 318 MARINERS WAY
- Location: COLLINGWOOD
- Postal Code: L9Y 5C7
Hwy 26 to Lighthouse Lane. Turn right at first stop sign. Turn left at second driveway.
|Full bathroom||Main level||'0'' x '0''|
|3pc Bathroom||Main level||'0'' x '0''|
|Bedroom||Main level||10'6'' x 10'2''|
|Bedroom||Main level||12'8'' x 10'2''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||14'7'' x 12'7''|
|Kitchen||Main level||11'10'' x 8'10''|
|Dining room||Main level||11'6'' x 11'0''|
|Living room||Main level||16'10'' x 12'7''|
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Playground, Public Transit, Shopping, Ski area
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Southern exposure, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Balcony, Paved driveway, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Maintenance Fee: 741.50
- Maintenance Fee Type: Insurance, Landscaping, Property Management, Parking
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Structure: Tennis Court
- Zoning Description: R3-33
- Amenities: Car Wash, Exercise Centre, Party Room
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Range - Gas, Microwave Built-in, Gas stove(s), Window Coverings
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Wood
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1326.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Playground, Public Transit, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Clairwood Real Estate Corporation, Brokerage (Collingwood). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 318 MARINERS Way -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.