341 MARINERS Way Collingwood
Up to 38 photos available.
Very rare 4 bdrm. ground floor suite in high demand Lighthouse Point. This Stowe model boasts the largest ski home floor plan (1738 sq. ft.) with open concept living/dining/kitchen (stainless appl. incl. gas stove), a floor to ceiling stone wall w/gas fireplace, lg. foyer, storage areas & 5 ext. lockers. The master bdrm. has a walk-in closet & lg wardrobe, 4 pc. ensuite & walkout to one of 2 patios. A 2nd guestroom also has walkout to patio. This is a very unique model with room for the whole family to enjoy. Gas bbq hook-up on patio. On-site amenities include 9 tennis courts, pickleball, 2 outdoor pools, private marina w/clubhouse & private pool, mini golf, putting greens, 2.4 km of trails and huge rec center with indoor pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna, children's games room, fitness center, party room & more. Plenty of guest parking! If you are looking for a large floor plan with 1 floor living, look no further. (id:25417)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1,738 Square Feet
- $2,753 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40022868
- Listed On: SEPTEMBER 25TH 2020
- Address: 341 MARINERS WAY
- Location: COLLINGWOOD
- Postal Code: L9Y 5C7
Hwy 26 W to Lighthouse Point. Immediate right on Mariners Way. 3rd driveway on left. Building is to the back on the left.
|Full bathroom||Main level|
|Bedroom||Main level||10'03'' x 10'06''|
|Bedroom||Main level||10'07'' x 14'05''|
|Bedroom||Main level||11'02'' x 14'05''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||13'01'' x 14'05''|
|Kitchen||Main level||8'06'' x 10'08''|
|Dining room||Main level||9'06'' x 11'04''|
|Living room||Main level||17'00'' x 22'01''|
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre, School Bus
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Beach, Balcony
- Maintenance Fee: 770.59
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Pool: Indoor pool
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Storage: Locker
- Structure: Tennis Court
- Zoning Description: RES
- Amenities: Exercise Centre, Party Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas stove(s), Window Coverings
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 4
- Constructed Date: 1990
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Ductless, Wall unit
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Wood
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Heating: Baseboard heaters, Heat Pump
- Size Interior: 1738.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access, Highway Nearby
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Landscape Features: Lawn sprinkler
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Clairwood Real Estate Corporation, Brokerage (Collingwood). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 341 MARINERS Way -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.