4 ANCHORAGE Crescent Unit# 105 Collingwood
Up to 22 photos available.
Your four season haven awaits, nestled on the sandy shore of Georgian Bay and minutes from the ski hill, in Wyldewood Cove. 4-105 Anchorage Cres: a 702 sq ft 2-bed, 2 full bath ground floor unit backing onto acres of woodland. Gleaming granite kitchen counters with peninsula seating for 4+, stainless steel appliances including gas stove, upgraded flooring, and a cozy gas fireplace. Spacious and private outdoor terrace has gas hook up for BBQ and views towards the mountain. Large storage locker, main floor full-sized laundry, 1 deeded parking spot. Stroll with your morning coffee to the waters edge, with launch point for kayaks, canoes & pergola seating area. Year-round heated in-ground pool and gym. This gem is a must see! (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 702 Square Feet
- $2,116 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40190305
- Listed On: NOVEMBER 25TH 2021
- Address: 4 ANCHORAGE CRESCENT UNIT# 105
- Location: COLLINGWOOD
- Postal Code: L9Y 0Y6
From Highway 26, turn onto Cove Ct, left on Anchorage
|Utility room||Main level||4'0'' x 4'2''|
|Storage||Main level||3'2'' x 4'2''|
|Bedroom||Main level||10'5'' x 14'9''|
|Living room||Main level||12'9'' x 17'5''|
|Kitchen||Main level||12'7'' x 10'0''|
|Bedroom||Main level||7'7'' x 8'0''|
|3pc Bathroom||Main level||7'7'' x 4'10''|
|3pc Bathroom||Main level||2'11'' x 9'4''|
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre, School Bus
- Features: Cul-de-sac, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Balcony, Paved driveway
- Maintenance Fee: 0.00
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Pool: Inground pool
- Storage: Locker
- Zoning Description: R1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Range - Gas, Gas stove(s), Hood Fan
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Baseboard heaters, Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 702.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by BOSLEY REAL ESTATE LTD., BROKERAGE, THORNBURY - M464. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 4 ANCHORAGE Crescent Unit# 105 -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.