449 BIRCH Street Collingwood
Up to 26 photos available.
Are you looking to be close to all the amenities Collingwood has to offer while still being close to Georgian Bay? Look no further than 449 Birch Street; this three-bedroom one-bath home does just that. The main floor features an eat-in kitchen that flows seamlessly into your living room surrounded by natural light, a formal dining room, main floor laundry, and one bedroom. The second level encompasses an additional bedroom as well as the generously sized primary bedroom. Outside in your fully landscaped backyard, you can relax and enjoy the tranquility and privacy of your fenced backyard, perfect for entertaining your family and friends. This property is close to the water, marinas, golf courses, and parks so your family can enjoy all that comes with Georgian Bay living, this summer--just minutes away from Blue Mountain for winter skiing and activities. Everything you and your family could possibly need within a short distance of your new home (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1,063 Square Feet
- $1,939 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40127530
- Listed On: JUNE 11TH 2021
- Address: 449 BIRCH STREET
- Location: COLLINGWOOD
- Postal Code: L9Y 2W4
Huronia St to Eighth St to Birch St
|Bedroom||Second level||13'4'' x 11'11''|
|Bedroom||Second level||10'6'' x 11'11''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||8'3'' x 5'5''|
|Bedroom||Main level||11'10'' x 8'3''|
|Dining room||Main level||7'11'' x 13'11''|
|Living room||Main level||15'9'' x 15'11''|
|Kitchen||Main level||12'2'' x 9'9''|
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre, School Bus
- Equipment: None
- Features: Visual exposure, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Paved driveway
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 3
- Rental Equipment: None
- Structure: Shed
- Zoning Description: R2 - Residential
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Hood Fan
- BasementType: Crawl space (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Ductless, Wall unit
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Electric
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Fire Protection: None
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation: Block
- Bathrooms (Total): 1
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1063.0000
- Stories Total: 1.5000
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access, Highway Nearby
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Fence: Fence
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 132 ft
- Size Frontage: 40 ft
- Size Irregular: 0.122
- Size Total: 0.122 ac|under 1/2 acre
Listing provided by Keller Williams Experience Realty, Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 449 BIRCH Street -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.