565 MARINERS WAY Collingwood
Up to 36 photos available.
Spectacular sunsets from your 3rd floor (elevator) luxury waterfront suite in amenity rich Lighthouse Point. This stunning condo boasts unobstructed views of Georgian Bay from almost every room with views as far as the eye can see! Enjoy warm summer evenings on your private balcony & hear the waves lap against the shore as you are lulled to sleep by the sound of the Bay. Hardwood & slate floors, granite counter tops in kitchen, powder rm., gas fireplace, exterior locker & more. A detached garage provides for plenty of storage. Enjoy all the on-site amenities that Lighthouse Pt has to offer including outdoor pools, 9 tennis courts, miles of waterfront walking trails, 2 beach areas, private marina & an unbelievable rec center w/indoor pool, games rm., fitness rm., party rm, library & more! Call to book your private viewing today. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1,725 Square Feet
- $4,302 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 268266
- Listed On: JUNE 30TH 2020
- Address: 565 MARINERS WAY
- Location: COLLINGWOOD
- Postal Code: L9Y 5C7
Hwy 26 to Lighthouse Point. Immediate right on Mariners Way, past Rec center to stop sign. Straight through at stop sign to 4th bldg on rt.
|Other||Ground level||14' 6'' x 12'|
|Bedroom||Ground level||14' x 11'|
|Master bedroom||Ground level||15' x 15'|
|4pc Ensuite bath||Ground level|
|Bedroom||Ground level||12' x 12'|
|4pc Bathroom||Ground level|
|Foyer||Ground level||8' 0'' x 5' 6''|
|2pc Bathroom||Ground level|
|Utility room||Ground level||7' 0'' x 8' 0''|
|Kitchen||Ground level||12' 0'' x 8' 0''|
|Dining room||Ground level||12' 0'' x 13' 0''|
|Living room||Ground level||24' 0'' x 14' 6''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Ski area, Hospital, Marina, Public Transit, Schools
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Southern exposure, Beach
- Maintenance Fee: 861.59
- Maintenance Fee Type: Insurance, Landscaping, Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Management Company: E&H Property Management
- Pool: Indoor pool, Inground pool, Outdoor pool
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Structure: Tennis Court
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Water Body Name: Georgian Bay
- Zoning Description: RES
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Washer, Dishwasher, Stove, Dryer, Microwave, Alarm System, Refrigerator, Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: None (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 2006
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Flooring: Carpeted, Tile, Engineered hardwood, Stone
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1725 sqft
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Amenities: Recreation, Ski area, Hospital, Marina, Public Transit, Schools
- Landscape Features: Lawn sprinkler
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Clairwood Real Estate Corporation, Brokerage (Collingwood). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 565 MARINERS WAY -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.