7 CONSERVATION Way Collingwood
Up to 46 photos available.
4 season lifestyle in prestigious silver glen community in Collingwood! Nestled next to the 8th hole of Cranberry Golf course, close to the beach, Blue mountain, Scandinavian spa and all amenities, this 3 Bed 3 Bath townhouse is one that you dont want to miss! Large bedrooms, open concept main floor kitchen island breakfast bar and a blank canvas in the basement with R/I bath is perfect for families and investors to make it their own! Lots of great potential for this premium lot backing on to its very own serene pond in this friendly community with low maintenance fees. Condo amenities includes: in-ground pool, party room, gym, games room sauna (pool, ping-pong, darts, air hockey). Access to local biking/walking trails. Minutes from downtown this one truly has everything. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1,359 Square Feet
- $2,567 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40174298
- Listed On: OCTOBER 6TH 2021
- Address: 7 CONSERVATION WAY
- Location: COLLINGWOOD
- Postal Code: L9Y 0G9
26 - Silver Glen Blvd - Conservation
|4pc Bathroom||Second level||Measurements not available|
|Bedroom||Second level||10'10'' x 9'0''|
|Bedroom||Second level||12'3'' x 8'0''|
|Full bathroom||Second level||Measurements not available|
|Primary Bedroom||Second level||17'2'' x 13'6''|
|Laundry room||Basement||Measurements not available|
|2pc Bathroom||Main level||Measurements not available|
|Dining room||Main level||17'2'' x 11'7''|
|Living room||Main level||17'2'' x 11'7''|
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Features: Backs on greenbelt, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Maintenance Fee: 304.14
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Pool: Outdoor pool
- Structure: Porch
- Zoning Description: residential condo
- Amenities: Exercise Centre, Party Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Microwave Built-in
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- BasementType: Full (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 2010
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Wood
- Fireplace Present: False
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1359.0000
- Stories Total: 2
- Type: Row / Townhouse
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Highway access
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Forest Hill Real Estate Inc., Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 7 CONSERVATION Way -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.