769 JOHNSTON PARK AVENUE Collingwood
Up to 49 photos available.
Located in Lighthouse Point, this 3 bedroom "Trillium" model townhouse comes complete with attached oversized garage. This unit has been recently renovated (2017) with new appliances, flooring, upgraded lighting and fans. All windows/Sliding Patio Door replaced 2015. This model has an open concept living area with walkout to private deck. Enjoy all the amenities Lighthouse Point has to offer: recreation center with exercise room, games room, indoor pool, sauna and party room. Included on site : tennis courts, playground, beach area, extensive walking/running trails, marina (boat slip available for purchase). Lighthouse Point is conveniently located close to Collingwood's Historic downtown area as well as Blue Mountain Ski area and all local private ski clubs including many golf courses, beaches and nature trails. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1,377 Square Feet
- $2,223 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 268896
- Listed On: JUNE 26TH 2020
- Address: 769 JOHNSTON PARK AVENUE
- Location: COLLINGWOOD
- Postal Code: L9Y 5C7
Hwy 26 to Lighthouse Point follow signs to 769 Johnston Park.
|4pc Bathroom||Second level||8' 0'' x 6' 1''|
|Bedroom||Second level||9' 11'' x 10' 5''|
|Bedroom||Second level||9' 11'' x 13' 3''|
|5pc Ensuite bath||Second level||8' 0'' x 6' 0''|
|Master bedroom||Second level||12' 11'' x 11' 3''|
|2pc Bathroom||Ground level||5' 9'' x 7' 2''|
|Kitchen||Ground level||9' 11'' x 10' 4''|
|Dining room||Ground level||13' 4'' x 13' 10''|
|Living room||Ground level||12' 11'' x 15' 2''|
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Ski area, Marina, Park, Public Transit
- Equipment: None
- Features: Southern exposure, Beach, Recreational
- Maintenance Fee: 666.00
- Maintenance Fee Type: Insurance, Landscaping, Property Management, Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Management Company: E & H Property Management
- Pool: Outdoor pool
- Rental Equipment: None
- Zoning Description: Residential
- Amenities: Car Wash
- Appliances: Washer, Dishwasher, Stove, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- BasementType: None (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 1989
- Construction Style Attachment: Semi-detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Flooring: Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Heating: Forced air, Hot water radiator heat
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1377 sqft
- Type: Unknown
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Recreation, Ski area, Marina, Park, Public Transit
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited, Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 769 JOHNSTON PARK AVENUE -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.