123 MAPLE Street Drayton
Up to 12 photos available.
* No lots available * Come live in the quiet town of Drayton in your brand new build from Sunlight Heritage Homes. This 1352 sq. ft. bungalow Lendale plan has a spacious, open concept. A great starter home for empty nesters looking to down-size. This home includes 9 foot high ceilings and laminate flooring through-out the main floor except in wet areas (bath/laundry/mudroom) and bedrooms. Ceramic tile is included in wet areas and the main bathroom features tiled bathtubs and shower enclosures. Create your kitchen with a wide variety of selections for cabinetry and granite countertops at our showroom. There is a secondary bedroom with a closet, and a master with a 4 piece ensuite with his and her sinks AND his and her closets. The laundry room is cleverly located on the main floor for your convenience. Large lots to choose from. 25 minutes to Waterloo, 35 minutes to Guelph. Make an appointment with our sales representative today to tour our model home. Note: the listed price is the base price and the tax amount is for the land only. (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,352 Square Feet
- $2,058 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40055620
- Listed On: JANUARY 11TH 2021
- Address: 123 MAPLE STREET
- Location: DRAYTON
- Postal Code: N0G 1P0
near the intersection of Green and Maple
|3pc Bathroom||Main level||10'02'' x 6'03''|
|Full bathroom||Main level||8'00'' x 8'01''|
|Bedroom||Main level||10'02'' x 11'01''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||13'09'' x 13'00''|
|Laundry room||Main level||6'09'' x 7'03''|
|Dining room||Main level||10'03'' x 8'00''|
|Pantry||Main level||7'04'' x 3'06''|
|Kitchen||Main level||11'07'' x 12'04''|
|Living room||Main level||13'00'' x 14'02''|
|Foyer||Main level||6'04'' x 10'05''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Double width or more driveway, Country residential, Sump Pump
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Zoning Description: residential
- Appliances: Water meter
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Concrete, Vinyl siding, Shingles
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Size Interior: 1352.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 109 ft
- Size Frontage: 58 ft
Listing provided by Royal LePage Wolle Realty. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 123 MAPLE Street -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Royal City Realty Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.