247 CARLOWAY Trail Huron-Kinloss
Up to 50 photos available.
LAKEFRONT - ACTIVE ADULT LIVING WITHIN INVERLYN LAKE ESTATES. This magnificent community is situated steps from the sandy shores of Lake Huron and the wonderful community of Kincardine. Designed as a vacant land condominium complex; meaning you own your home and get all the first class benefits this community has to offer. Including an outdoor saltwater pool, club house with billiards, shuffleboard, library, fitness facility, rentable space for functions, media room, and a wood working shop complete with tools for every craftsmen. Enjoy the well maintained walking trail that circles the lake; drop in your canoes, kayaks and paddle-boards for more enjoyment. There is a private 90 acre woodlot with maintained walking trials, a BBQ and picnic area, RV and trailer storage, dog park and golf cart access to a fantastic 18 hole course. All of these amenities are yours to enjoy. This completely upgraded custom built 2 bedroom, 2 bath home located at the end of Carloway Trail offers a full wall of west facing windows to capture every sunset over the lake. Everything has been upgraded from the larger lot, added square footage, countertops, cabinetry, fantastic stone fireplace, custom closet organizer, drapery, intercom and security system. Notice the gorgeous illuminated tray ceilings throughout and a beautiful coffered shiplap ceiling enhancing this stunning property even more. The large primary bedroom boasts en-suite heated floors, a walk-in Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Automatic hallway lighting is a bonus along with the 5’ crawlspace storage area accessed through the insulated garage finished in top quality Hardie board paneling. Built with an IFC foundation and SIPs wall panels, your heating costs are less than minimal. This tasteful bungalow was also designed to be wheelchair accessible. For those wanting extra space, independence, a sense of community, and breathtaking sunsets over the lake; make this your last move. You’ll be happy you did. Video added (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,922 Square Feet
- $4,516 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40388538
- Listed On: MARCH 17TH 2023
- Address: 247 CARLOWAY TRAIL
- Location: HURON-KINLOSS
- Postal Code: N2Z 0A4
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Take Mahood-Johnston dr. - Cross over Saratoga Rd. onto Heather Blvd. Turn left at stop sign into Inverlyn Lake Estates onto Lewis rd, next right onto Rackley and left onto Carloway Trail. Property at end of road with sign.
|Bedroom||Main level||11'4'' x 11'3''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||Measurements not available|
|Full bathroom||Main level||Measurements not available|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||16'7'' x 13'6''|
|Laundry room||Main level||7'0'' x 5'3''|
|Living room||Main level||15'0'' x 16'7''|
|Sitting room||Main level||13'5'' x 15'10''|
|Dining room||Main level||11'0'' x 15'2''|
|Kitchen||Main level||15'10'' x 13'4''|
|Foyer||Main level||11'2'' x 5'7''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Shopping
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre
- Equipment: Propane Tank
- Features: Cul-de-sac, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Balcony, Gazebo, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Maintenance Fee: 157.30
- Maintenance Fee Type: Landscaping, Property Management, Other, See Remarks
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Pool: Inground pool
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Water Body Name: Inverlyn Lake Estates
- Zoning Description: LCR-25.100
- Amenities: Exercise Centre, Party Room
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven - Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove, Water softener, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Crawl space (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Constructed Date: 2016
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Stucco
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors, Alarm system
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: In Floor Heating, Forced air
- Size Interior: 1922.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access, Road access
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Shopping
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Frontage: 58 ft
- Surface Water: Lake
Listing provided by ROYAL LEPAGE EXCHANGE REALTY CO. Brokerage (KIN). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 247 CARLOWAY Trail -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing email contact one of our agents today!
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Exchange Realty Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply when contacting an agent will be kept confidential.