83 VICTORIA Street Unit# 2 Meaford
Up to 33 photos available.
Welcome to Unit #2 at Brookside. This lovely 2 bedroom, one and a half bath features an open floor plan main floor with a centre island in the kitchen and gas fireplace in the living room with stacked stone surround. Upstairs, has two spacious bedrooms (one with vaulted ceiling) hardwood flooring, a full four piece bathroom and laundry room with plenty of storage. Downstairs, is a large recreation room and more storage space. Front porch is fully covered and rear deck off the dining area is very private. You will be impressed with the space and comfort of this unit. (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,136 Square Feet
- $1,731 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40361787
- Listed On: JANUARY 9TH 2023
- Address: 83 VICTORIA STREET UNIT# 2
- Location: MEAFORD
- Postal Code: N4L 1R4
From Sykes St, turn west on William Street, right on Victoria to property on the right. Can use parking space designated for unit #2 and Visitor parking is marked.
|4pc Bathroom||Second level||Measurements not available|
|Laundry room||Second level||8'5'' x 5'2''|
|Bedroom||Second level||14'10'' x 9'2''|
|Bedroom||Second level||12'10'' x 10'11''|
|Storage||Lower level||6'9'' x 4'9''|
|Storage||Lower level||10'11'' x 5'11''|
|Recreation room||Lower level||17'0'' x 16'10''|
|2pc Bathroom||Main level||Measurements not available|
|Dining room||Main level||6'7'' x 8'9''|
|Living room||Main level||18'9'' x 14'2''|
|Kitchen||Main level||12'9'' x 10'11''|
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre, School Bus
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Cul-de-sac, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Balcony, Paved driveway, Sump Pump
- Maintenance Fee: 677.82
- Maintenance Fee Type: Insurance, Landscaping, Property Management, Other, See Remarks, Parking
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Zoning Description: RM-151
- Appliances: Central Vacuum - Roughed In, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- BasementType: Full (Finished)
- Basement Development: Finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1136.0000
- Stories Total: 2
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Royal LePage Locations North (Meaford), Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 83 VICTORIA Street Unit# 2 -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing email contact one of our agents today!
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
RCR Realty Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply when contacting an agent will be kept confidential.