699 ABERDEEN Boulevard Unit# 403 Midland
Up to 27 photos available.
Penthouse on the 4th floor!!!. One of the largest units in the building at 1648 sq ft. There are two master bedroom sized rooms both with their own ensuite with heated floors. There is, of course another 2 piece bathroom. Whether you are coming to live permanently or use just as a vacation property there are so many more amazing features. The balcony is 8 ft by 23 ft and has a panaromic view of the bay. You have 2 underground parking spots very close to the elevators as well as 2 lockers and 2 bike lock ups. While you are there you can make use of the workout room, or the infinity pool as well as the sauna and hot tub. Or if you prefer, make use of the games room with a pool table, or the party room that has its own kitchen area. You can unlock your bikes and head out on the trails that go right past the building, or walk those trails should you like. This is a unit of exceptional size and quality, don't miss out on your chance to own the lifestyle. (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1,648 Square Feet
- $4,689 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40415104
- Listed On: MAY 10TH 2023
- Address: 699 ABERDEEN BOULEVARD UNIT# 403
- Location: MIDLAND
- Postal Code: L4R 5N9
William to Pillsbury to Aberdeen to 699
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||Measurements not available|
|3pc Bathroom||Main level||Measurements not available|
|2pc Bathroom||Main level||Measurements not available|
|Laundry room||Main level||Measurements not available|
|Kitchen||Main level||12'5'' x 9'0''|
|Bedroom||Main level||21'0'' x 12'0''|
|Bedroom||Main level||25'0'' x 12'0''|
|Living room/Dining room||Main level||25'0'' x 22'6''|
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Equipment: None
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Balcony, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Maintenance Fee: 1221.00
- Maintenance Fee Type: Insurance, Landscaping, Property Management, Other, See Remarks, Water, Parking
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Pool: Indoor pool
- Rental Equipment: None
- Storage: Locker
- Zoning Description: RA 156, BH 37 51
- Amenities: Exercise Centre, Guest Suite, Party Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Water softener, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Window Coverings
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Constructed Date: 2009
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Concrete, Stucco
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation: None
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1648.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access, Road access
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by RE/MAX Georgian Bay Realty Ltd., Brokerage (King St). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 699 ABERDEEN Boulevard Unit# 403 -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing email contact one of our agents today!
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Team Advantage Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply when contacting an agent will be kept confidential.