743 MIDLAND POINT Road Midland
Up to 13 photos available.
APPROVED 1.7 ACRE MIDLAND POINT BUILDING LOT! Calling all builders, land developers or anyone wanting to build their dream home! Rare opportunity to build in prestigious Midland Point and very close to Georgian Bay. This 1.7 acre lot is ready for you to start building! Municipal water, natural gas, hydro and high speed internet all available. Driveway entrance with culvert have been installed and Municipal water line has been brought in from the road. Located in a beautiful natural setting yet only minutes from downtown Midland and Penetanguishene and close to marinas, shopping, restaurants, schools, golf courses, skiing, snowmobile trails, Tay Shore Trail, local hospital as well as many more area amenities. Build your home and enjoy all that nature has to offer with many birds and wildlife. Midland is a short 45 minute drive to Barrie/Orillia and a 1.5 hour drive from the GTA. Buyer is responsible for all land development charges and building permits. Taxes to be assessed. (id:25417)
- Listing ID: 40275845
- Listed On: JUNE 14TH 2022
- Address: 743 MIDLAND POINT ROAD
- Location: MIDLAND
- Postal Code: L4R 1G5
FULLER AVENUE TO MIDLAND POINT ROAD - SIGN ON PROPERTY
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre, School Bus
- Features: Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Country residential
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Zoning Description: R5 EP
- BasementType: None
- Fireplace Present: False
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access
- Acreage: true
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: No sewage system
- Size Frontage: 269 ft
- Size Irregular: 1.7
- Size Total: 1.7 ac|1/2 - 1.99 acres
Listing provided by RE/MAX Georgian Bay Realty Ltd., Brokerage (King St). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.