BL 15-3 BAYPORT Boulevard Midland
Up to 18 photos available.
ELEVATION 'A' - BEAUTIFUL CATALINA WITH ROOF TERRACE OVERLOOKING GEORGIAN BAY. OPTIONAL ELEVATOR AVAILABLE. TAXES & ASSESSMENT TO BE DETERMINED AT A LATER DATE. Located just 90 minutes from Toronto, Bay Port Village located in picturesque Midland, offers a true once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live in the heart of one of Canadas most beautiful recreational areas. Bay Port Village offers a spectacular new collection of luxury bungalows, townhomes, and water view towns with spacious rooftop terraces, all nestled in a perfectly pristine natural setting on the shores of beautiful Georgian Bay. Here, youll experience The Bayport Yachting Centres full-service marina just steps away, featuring slips for over 700 boats. Or if youre not a boater, enjoy strolling along the boardwalk or take in the tranquility out on the docks. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2,354 Square Feet
- $3,534 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40081595
- Listed On: MARCH 16TH 2021
- Address: BL 15-3 BAYPORT BOULEVARD
- Location: MIDLAND
- Postal Code: L4R 0G4
HWY 93 NORTH; RIGHT ON VINDIN ST.; LEFT ON HARBOURVIEW; RIGHT ON BAYPORT BLVD.
|2pc Bathroom||Second level||6'0'' x 4'0''|
|Great room||Second level||17'2'' x 15'6''|
|Dining room||Second level||17'2'' x 10'0''|
|Kitchen||Second level||14'5'' x 8'4''|
|4pc Bathroom||Third level||7'0'' x 5'0''|
|Bedroom||Third level||10'0'' x 8'8''|
|Bedroom||Third level||12'11'' x 8'2''|
|Full bathroom||Third level||14'0'' x 7'0''|
|Primary Bedroom||Third level||15'6'' x 11'10''|
|Laundry room||Main level||5'0'' x 5'0''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||7'0'' x 5'0''|
|Den||Main level||13'8'' x 10'0''|
|Bonus Room||Upper Level||21'3'' x 17'6''|
- Architectural Style: 3 Level
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Cul-de-sac, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Paved driveway
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Structure: Porch
- Zoning Description: RES
- Appliances: Central Vacuum - Roughed In
- Architectural Style: 3 Level
- BasementType: Partial (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Electric
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 4
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 2354.0000
- Stories Total: 3
- Type: Row / Townhouse
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access, Road access, Highway access
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Frontage: 18 ft
Listing provided by RE/MAX Georgian Bay Realty Ltd., Brokerage (King St). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing BL 15-3 BAYPORT Boulevard -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.