153 JACK'S Way Mount Forest
Up to 5 photos available.
153 JACK'S WAY IS A CUSTOM BUILT 1397 SQ FOOR BUNGALOW WITH OPEN CONCEPT KITCHEN AND DINIG AND LIVING ROOM HAVING RAISED TRAY CEILING WITH ELECTRIC FIREPLACE AND DOOR TO SPACIOUS DECK,2 BEDROOMS,MASTER BEDROOM HAS 4 PC ENSUITE AND WALK IN CLOSET, WALK IN SHOWER, MUD ROOM WITH DOOR TO GARAGE, MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY, OPEN STAIR CASE TO BASEMENT, ATTACHED GARAGE WITH STAIRCASE TO BASEMENT, FULL BASEMENT, GAS HEAT, CENTRAL AIR,, TRULY A NICE HOME TO LIVE IN, (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1,397 Square Feet
- $3,842 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40397229
- Listed On: APRIL 5TH 2023
- Address: 153 JACK'S WAY
- Location: MOUNT FOREST
- Postal Code: N0G 2L4
FROM MAIN ST N., TAKE DURHAM ST EAST TO LONDON ROAD, TURN RIGHT TO JACK'S WAY ON RIGHT
|Storage||Basement||9'8'' x 12'0''|
|Porch||Main level||15'0'' x 8'0''|
|Laundry room||Main level||12'0'' x 6'0''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||Measurements not available|
|Foyer||Main level||6'4'' x 9'6''|
|Mud room||Main level||6'1'' x 6'3''|
|Bedroom||Main level||15'0'' x 11'9''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||14'6'' x 12'2''|
|Living room||Main level||23'6'' x 12'3''|
|Kitchen/Dining room||Main level||23'6'' x 11'10''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Equipment: Other, Rental Water Softener
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Sump Pump
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Rental Equipment: Other, Rental Water Softener
- Structure: Porch
- Zoning Description: R2
- Appliances: Water softener, Hood Fan, Garage door opener
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Other, Stone
- Fireplace Fuel: Electric
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Bathrooms (Total): 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1397.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access, Highway Nearby
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Sanitary sewer
- Size Depth: 113 ft
- Size Frontage: 27 ft
Listing provided by ROYAL LEPAGE RCR REALTY Brokerage (MF). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 153 JACK'S Way -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing email contact one of our agents today!
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Royal City Realty Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply when contacting an agent will be kept confidential.