1455 2ND Avenue W Unit# 301 Owen Sound
Up to 44 photos available.
Simply grand! This luxurious suite offers the largest floor plan in HarbourHouse Condominium. Imagine this more than 180 degree view of ever changing scenes of water and boats and town--can be yours!!! Open concept with cascade of windows. Marvelous livingroom/diningroom areas--enhanced with a well planned kitchen- upsized from many condo kitchens. The layout makes for easy entertaining. The fabulous wall unit is included. Enjoy the sunrises from the balcony and watch the ships come into the harbour. Laundry is in suite. 5 appliances included. Besides being an exceptional location for you to walk along the harbour and to enjoy the amenities of downtown Owen Sound--- you are steps to the Health Centre, Kelso Park & Beach. The condo building has two elevators. The top floor offers residence an exercise room and entertainment room with kitchen facilities. Rare opportunity to make this wonderful HarbourHouse condominium--your next home. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- $2,237 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40053535
- Listed On: JANUARY 14TH 2021
- Address: 1455 2ND AVENUE W UNIT# 301
- Location: OWEN SOUND
- Postal Code: N4K 6V3
1455 2ND AVE W, OWEN SOUND -> SUITE 301
|3pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Utility room||Main level||12'03'' x 8'01''|
|Bedroom||Main level||12'08'' x 13'05''|
|Bedroom||Main level||9'00'' x 10'00''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||17'02'' x 11'10''|
|Living room||Main level||21'00'' x 19'00''|
|Dining room||Main level||11'06'' x 15'00''|
|Kitchen||Main level||8'10'' x 15'10''|
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Hospital, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Equipment: None
- Features: Cul-de-sac, Beach, Balcony, Paved driveway, Recreational
- Maintenance Fee: 731.00
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Rental Equipment: None
- Storage: Locker
- Zoning Description: MC14.47
- Amenities: Exercise Centre, Party Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 1988
- Constructed Material: Concrete block, Concrete Walls
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Exterior Finish: Concrete, Steel
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Alarm system, Security system
- Foundation: Block
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Baseboard heaters, Radiant heat
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access, Road access
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Hospital, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by RE/MAX GREY BRUCE REALTY INC Brokerage (OS). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 1455 2ND Avenue W Unit# 301 -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.