1455 2ND Avenue W Unit# 606 Owen Sound
Up to 50 photos available.
Spectacular views from this 6th floor end unit in Harbour House! Watch the boats come in to the Harbour and enjoy the City lights. With over 1700 SF of space this condo has a lot to offer! A spacious open concept floor plan with floor to ceiling windows in the great room plus a large covered wrap around balcony to enjoy the view. A generous sized master bedroom features a walk in closet plus 4pc ensuite bathroom. Two extra bedrooms that could double as an office or den. In-suite laundry + covered parking, storage locker and party room. Well run, clean & friendly condo building with controlled entry and plenty of visitor parking. Imagine living the carefree lifestyle in this condo! (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,774 Square Feet
- $1,755 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40034430
- Listed On: OCTOBER 15TH 2020
- Address: 1455 2ND AVENUE W UNIT# 606
- Location: OWEN SOUND
- Postal Code: N4K 6V3
Follow 2nd Ave W north of 14th St W to property on your right.
|Full bathroom||Main level|
|Bedroom||Main level||8'03'' x 14'04''|
|Bedroom||Main level||11'05'' x 13'09''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||12'00'' x 17'00''|
|Kitchen||Main level||8'03'' x 10'03''|
|Dining room||Main level||17'07'' x 19'05''|
|Living room||Main level||13'03'' x 16'10''|
|Mud room||Main level||5'02'' x 11'02''|
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Public Transit, Shopping
- Community Features: High Traffic Area, Community Centre
- Equipment: None
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Balcony, Paved driveway
- Maintenance Fee: 656.00
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Rental Equipment: None
- Storage: Locker
- Zoning Description: Condo
- Amenities: Party Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Hood Fan, Window Coverings
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 1991
- Constructed Material: Concrete block, Concrete Walls
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Concrete
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Baseboard heaters
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Size Interior: 1774.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Highway Nearby
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Public Transit, Shopping
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by CHESTNUT PARK REAL ESTATE LIMITED Brokerage (O.S.). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 1455 2ND Avenue W Unit# 606 -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.