11 BECK Boulevard Unit# 202 Penetanguishene
Up to 30 photos available.
Check this out - Sit back and relax in this great single level unit in a 4 level all brick condo building. Featuring: kitchen, living & dining area, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, laundry, forced air gas & central air, walk-out to outside balcony, garage, locker, privacy, and visitor parking, turn-key. Walking distance to all amenities, downtown, marinas & Beautiful Georgian Bay. What are you waiting for? Don't wait -- Call Today! (id:25417)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 700 Square Feet
- $2,163 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40349703
- Listed On: NOVEMBER 15TH 2022
- Address: 11 BECK BOULEVARD UNIT# 202
- Location: PENETANGUISHENE
- Postal Code: L9M 2G1
Heritage Dr/ON-12 W - to Penetanguishene Rd/County Rd 93 - At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Penetanguishene Rd/County Rd 93 - Continue onto Main St - Turn right onto Beck Blvd/Nelson St.
|Laundry room||Main level||5'0'' x 10'0''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||5'11'' x 7'7''|
|Bedroom||Main level||11'4'' x 16'0''|
|Living room||Main level||15'1'' x 15'0''|
|Dining room||Main level||6'0'' x 10'0''|
|Kitchen||Main level||10'0'' x 9'5''|
- Architectural Style: Loft
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Schools, Shopping
- Community Features: School Bus
- Equipment: Furnace, Water Heater
- Features: Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Balcony, Paved driveway, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Maintenance Fee: 601.65
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Parking Spaces: 105
- Rental Equipment: Furnace, Water Heater
- Storage: Locker
- Zoning Description: RM
- Appliances: Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: Loft
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 1
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace Present: False
- Bathrooms (Total): 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 700.0000
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Schools, Shopping
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 1 ft
- Size Frontage: 1 ft
Listing provided by RE/MAX Georgian Bay Realty Ltd., Brokerage (King St). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 11 BECK Boulevard Unit# 202 -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing email contact one of our agents today!
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply when contacting an agent will be kept confidential.