LT 16 MCTAVISH Drive Ripley
Estate sized residential building lots in a new subdivision available for sale in the charming Town of Ripley. This subdivision offers quiet small town living close to parks, recreation facilities, and the downtown area. Short drive to The Bruce Power Plant and to the shoreline of Lake Huron. The subdivision is located beside the Ripley Curling Club on County Road 7. (id:25417)
- Listing ID: 40007874
- Listed On: AUGUST 14TH 2020
- Address: LT 16 MCTAVISH DRIVE
- Location: RIPLEY
- Postal Code: N0G 2R0
West on Highway 86, North on County Road 7, North side of Ripley beside Ripley Curling Club.
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Communication: Fiber
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Zoning Description: RES
- BasementType: None
- Fireplace Present: False
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 184 ft
- Size Frontage: 80 ft
- Size Irregular: 0.33
- Size Total: 0.33 ac|under 1/2 acre
- Soil: Clay, Loam
Listing provided by Royal Lepage Heartland Realty (Wingham) Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.