29 LAKESIDE WOODS Crescent Saugeen Shores
Up to 13 photos available.
This fabulous building site is one of few available in Saugeen Shores backing onto protected green space. It offers an idyllic, treed location just steps to the beautiful shoreline of Lake Huron. Lakeside Woods is an exceptional neighbourhood designed with architectural guidelines and tree retention plans to ensure the perfect setting for your dream home. Spend endless hours hiking, cross country skiing or snowshoeing on the Woodland Trail system right out your back door! You can also enjoy the ever-changing views of great Lake Huron from North Shore Trail, a paved cycling and walking trail that extends along the shoreline between Port Elgin and Southampton. Slightly irregular, rectangle shaped lot measuring 95 feet x 181 x 71 x 165. Services available include: municipal water, natural gas, electricity, fibre optic high speed Internet, and telephone. A septic system would be required. (id:25417)
- Listing ID: 40266918
- Listed On: AUGUST 28TH 2022
- Address: 29 LAKESIDE WOODS CRESCENT
- Location: SAUGEEN SHORES
- Postal Code: N0H 2C6
From Highway 21 North of Port Elgin turn West on Saugeen Conc 10 to Lakeside Woods Crescent on right (North) side of Concession 10 before Miramichi Bay Road
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre, School Bus
- Features: Ravine, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Country residential, Recreational
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Zoning Description: R1-2
- BasementType: None
- Fireplace Present: False
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: Septic System
- Size Depth: 182 ft
- Size Frontage: 95 ft
Listing provided by Royal LePage D C Johnston Realty Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.