36 DUNSFORD Crescent St Marys
Up to 45 photos available.
Welcome to 36 Dunsford Crescent. This immaculately kept 3 bedroom bungalow is ideally located steps from Little Falls Public Elementary School, the Pyramid Recreation Centre and Friendship Centre for Older Adults. The professionally designed kitchen features granite countertops and ample storage with a nod to convenience and function. The basement features a family room with built-in bookcases, a den, 2-piece bath and a large storage area that could be finished in to a workshop or hobby room. Outside the grounds are beautifully landscaped with a private area perfect for quiet morning coffee chats. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,136 Square Feet
- $1,752 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40021212
- Listed On: SEPTEMBER 15TH 2020
- Address: 36 DUNSFORD CRESCENT
- Location: ST. MARYS
- Postal Code: N4X 1B7
Located on the corner of Dunsford Crescent & Maxwell St.
|Bathroom||Basement||8'50'' x 4'11''|
|Utility room||Basement||15'50'' x 25'11''|
|Laundry room||Basement||12'20'' x 11'90''|
|Den||Basement||11'11'' x 11'40''|
|Recreation room||Basement||18'20'' x 19'70''|
|Bathroom||Main level||10'11'' x 4'10''|
|Bedroom||Main level||12'10'' x 9'10''|
|Bedroom||Main level||12'20'' x 9'90''|
|Master bedroom||Main level||12'00'' x 11'00''|
|Kitchen||Main level||15'50'' x 9'20''|
|Dining room||Main level||13'50'' x 9'20''|
|Living room||Main level||15'11'' x 12'20''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Recreation, Hospital, Park, Schools
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Equipment: Rental Water Softener, Water Heater
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Double width or more driveway, Crushed stone driveway, Sump Pump
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 5
- Rental Equipment: Rental Water Softener, Water Heater
- Zoning Description: R2-1
- Appliances: Central Vacuum - Roughed In, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Water meter, Washer
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Partially finished)
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 1988
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace Present: False
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1136.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Golf Course, Recreation, Hospital, Park, Schools
- Fence: Partially fenced
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Frontage: 65 ft
- Size Irregular: 0.174
- Size Total: 0.174 ac|under 1/2 acre
Listing provided by Peak Select Realty Inc., Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 36 DUNSFORD Crescent -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Royal City Realty Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.