220 ONTARIO Street Stayner
Up to 19 photos available.
Welcome to 220 Ontario Street in the beautiful town of Stayner, this home is turnkey with many recent upgrades, including new windows in 2015, furnace and central air in 2017, new roof in 2019, the home is set on a large lot on a quiet residential street close to the downtown core. The features of the home are hardwood flooring, three good sized bedrooms, nice sized kitchen, living room, dining room, main floor laundry, large bathroom, a large wraparound deck, large fully fenced back yard. Don't miss out on this one. It won't last long. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1,300 Square Feet
- $1,444 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 268828
- Listed On: JUNE 25TH 2020
- Address: 220 ONTARIO STREET
- Location: STAYNER
- Postal Code: L0M 1S0
Main Street Stayner to Ontario Street South
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Ski area, Park, Public Transit, Schools
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Equipment: Rental Water Softener, Water Heater
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Sump Pump
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Rental Equipment: Rental Water Softener, Water Heater
- Structure: Shed
- Zoning Description: Residential
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Stove, Washer
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 2020
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Block
- Bathrooms (Total): 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1300.0000
- Stories Total: 1.5000
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities: Recreation, Ski area, Park, Public Transit, Schools
- Fence: Partially fenced
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 166 ft
- Size Frontage: 66 ft
- Size Irregular: 0.05
- Size Total: 0.05 ac|under 1/2 acre
Listing provided by Royal LePage In Touch Realty, Brokerage (Hwy 93). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 220 ONTARIO Street -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.