43 NORTH POINTE Drive Stratford
Up to 50 photos available.
The “Taylor model” is one of the largest of these Hyde Construction bungalows, boasting 1865 sq. ft. on the main floor and another 1200 sq. ft. finished in the basement. This immaculate home is move in ready, with high-end finishes, 2+2 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and features including maple hardwood, cherry cabinets from Wood Decor, granite countertops, gracious principal bedroom with 4pc. ensuite and walk-in closet, generous rec room, and lots of storage. Lawn maintenance and snow clearing is all done for you, to give you time to pursue your own interests. Call today for your private viewing. (id:25417)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1,865 Square Feet
- $5,771 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40365335
- Listed On: JANUARY 17TH 2023
- Address: 43 NORTH POINTE DRIVE
- Location: STRATFORD
- Postal Code: N5A 8C3
Romeo St. North near McCarthy St.
|Utility room||Basement||13'2'' x 12'1''|
|Storage||Basement||19'5'' x 17'2''|
|Recreation room||Basement||27'4'' x 33'0''|
|Bedroom||Basement||18'11'' x 11'11''|
|Bedroom||Basement||13'2'' x 13'11''|
|4pc Bathroom||Basement||13'3'' x 5'4''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||13'6'' x 15'4''|
|Living room||Main level||15'1'' x 17'4''|
|Laundry room||Main level||9'2'' x 8'3''|
|Kitchen||Main level||11'8'' x 14'1''|
|Dining room||Main level||11'8'' x 9'1''|
|Den||Main level||9'8'' x 13'6''|
|Bedroom||Main level||11'1'' x 13'7''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||9'10'' x 11'5''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||5'0'' x 9'0''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Playground, Public Transit
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Maintenance Fee: 420.00
- Maintenance Fee Type: Landscaping, Property Management, Other, See Remarks
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Structure: Porch
- Zoning Description: R1(4)-24
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Water softener, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Partially finished)
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Bedrooms Lower Level: 2
- Constructed Date: 2008
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl siding, Wood
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1865.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Playground, Public Transit
- Landscape Features: Lawn sprinkler, Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 109 ft
- Size Frontage: 52 ft
Listing provided by Royal LePage Hiller Realty Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 43 NORTH POINTE Drive -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing email contact one of our agents today!
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Hiller Realty Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply when contacting an agent will be kept confidential.