50 GALT ROAD Road Unit# 102 Stratford
Up to 49 photos available.
Desirable end unit available in sought after West Village! This 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom home offers added privacy & extra windows for more natural light. The Open Concept main level features include an eat in kitchen & formal dining area. Relax in the living room with gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling & access to the private rear deck. The main floor bedroom with His & Hers closets leads to a 3pc bath with convenient laundry. The upper level offers a cozy loft with vaulted ceiling & skylight plus a spacious bedroom with 4pc bath. Added living space is available with the basement rec room plus workshop and a future 3 pc bath has been framed in. Lots of storage space can be found in the 20'x14' utility room. All appliances plus the washer/dryer are included! Call your Realtor today for more details & arrange your private viewing! (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,443 Square Feet
- $2,470 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40305032
- Listed On: AUGUST 5TH 2022
- Address: 50 GALT ROAD ROAD UNIT# 102
- Location: STRATFORD
- Postal Code: N5A 0B2
Galt Rd. between Matilda St & O'Loane Ave.
|Primary Bedroom||Second level||12'4'' x 17'4''|
|Family room||Second level||14'8'' x 14'11''|
|3pc Bathroom||Second level||8'11'' x 5'11''|
|Utility room||Basement||14'5'' x 20'2''|
|Workshop||Basement||10'7'' x 11'8''|
|Recreation room||Basement||23'2'' x 16'10''|
|Living room||Main level||11'2'' x 19'7''|
|Kitchen||Main level||7'11'' x 17'2''|
|Dining room||Main level||14'8'' x 8'4''|
|Bedroom||Main level||12'5'' x 12'3''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||8'9'' x 11'5''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Balcony, Paved driveway, Skylight, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Maintenance Fee: 345.00
- Maintenance Fee Type: Insurance, Landscaping, Property Management, Other, See Remarks
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Structure: Porch
- Zoning Description: R2(1)-1
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Stove, Water meter, Water softener, Water purifier, Washer, Hood Fan, Window Coverings
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Partially finished)
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Constructed Date: 2010
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stone, Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1443.0000
- Stories Total: 1.5
- Type: Row / Townhouse
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access
- Amenities: Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Royal LePage Hiller Realty Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 50 GALT ROAD Road Unit# 102 -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Royal City Realty Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.