336 SUNSET Boulevard Thornbury
Up to 50 photos available.
To say this is a house for entertaining is an understatement. More like a Miami penthouse vibe with an incredible night club on the lower level. The main floor is a masterpiece of precision and perfection. White heated Italian tile floors, exquisite rosewood doors, modern lighting, floor to ceiling windows, pristine kitchen, glamorous main floor master. No expense is spared here in materials or workmanship. The party room downstairs is drop-dead gorgeous, with a super wide stairway to bring in light and a massive bar to welcome your guests. Wine room, movie theatre, bar fridges, even an automatic glass washer for your bartending. There are two guest bedrooms on this level and also an entrance from the oversized garage. The home backs onto green space in the sought after Lora Bay community. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2,917 Square Feet
- $8,804 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40014555
- Listed On: SEPTEMBER 3RD 2020
- Address: 336 SUNSET BOULEVARD
- Location: THORNBURY
- Postal Code: N0H 2P0
Hwy 26 to Lora Bay Drive; second exit on the roundabout to Sunset Blvd; Left on Sunset Blvd; property is on south side
|3pc Bathroom||Lower level|
|Utility room||Lower level||22'42'' x 17'50''|
|Utility room||Lower level||14'16'' x 43'58''|
|Utility room||Lower level||4'33'' x 10'50''|
|Bedroom||Lower level||14'58'' x 16'92''|
|Bedroom||Lower level||14'52'' x 11'16''|
|Recreation room||Lower level||28'25'' x 39'75''|
|Mud room||Main level||10'42'' x 16'83''|
|2pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Full bathroom||Main level|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||15'58'' x 17'00''|
|Dining room||Main level||16'75'' x 13'00''|
|Kitchen||Main level||14'75'' x 28'00''|
|Living room||Main level||21'58'' x 33'75''|
|Office||Main level||13'16'' x 14'42''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre, School Bus
- Equipment: None
- Features: Park setting, Backs on greenbelt, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Wet bar, Beach, Paved driveway, Sump Pump
- Maintenance Fee: 115.89
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Rental Equipment: None
- Structure: Porch
- Zoning Description: R
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven - Built-In, Refrigerator, Wet Bar, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Gas stove(s), Hood Fan, Wine Fridge
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Finished)
- Basement Development: Finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 1
- Bedrooms Lower Level: 2
- Constructed Date: 2016
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Wood
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors, Alarm system
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant heat
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 2917.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access, Road access, Highway access
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 250 ft
- Size Frontage: 80 ft
- Size Irregular: 0.465
- Size Total: 0.465 ac|under 1/2 acre
Listing provided by Royal LePage Locations North (Thornbury), Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 336 SUNSET Boulevard -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.