1773 2ND Concession Tiverton
Up to 31 photos available.
Country Retreat: Private Forest PLUS Near the Beach! This Inverhuron area property is 21.6 acres close to the Provincial Park. The approx. cleared 5 acres is landscaped, has a crystal clear spring-fed pond/stream & exotic specialty trees. The remaining land is mostly maple, poplar & cedar woodland. This area features a grass 1/4 mile racetrack and several maintained grass trails for easy hiking. The pond nearby the house is an artesian source of a Little Sauble River tributary. The 1820 sq, 3 bedroom century home (1900) is vinyl clad (2015) with a new steel roof in 2015. An addition in 2005 added a modern kitchen, bathroom and family room. A 24x36 Pole Barn and Workshop/Garage provide abundant space for those special projects and storage. Greenhouse contains 3 personal us cannabis plants. Ready for four season living, this gorgeous property is an ideal permanent or recreational home for someone looking for privacy, space and the great outdoors. All measurements are approximate. Covid protocols are in effect. Bring your hiking shoes! Lets take a look? (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1,820 Square Feet
- $2,406 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40033245
- Listed On: OCTOBER 15TH 2020
- Address: 1773 2ND CONCESSION
- Location: INVERHURON
- Postal Code: N0G 2T0
Hwy 21 to West on Concession 2 to 1773 on left.
|Bedroom||Second level||11'09'' x 9'10''|
|Bedroom||Second level||11'10'' x 11'05''|
|Bedroom||Second level||21'07'' x 8'10''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Mud room||Main level||6'04'' x 6'00''|
|Laundry room||Main level||8'02'' x 6'05''|
|Family room||Main level||19'50'' x 10'04''|
|Dining room||Main level||11'00'' x 10'02''|
|Kitchen||Main level||13'09'' x 13'10''|
|Living room||Main level||23'07'' x 10'00''|
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Place of Worship, Schools, Shopping
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Quiet Area, School Bus
- Equipment: Propane Tank
- Features: Backs on greenbelt, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Crushed stone driveway, Country residential, Recreational
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Structure: Greenhouse, Shed, Barn
- Water Body Name: MEANDERING UNNAMED CREEK
- Zoning Description: A1, EP
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Window Coverings
- BasementType: Crawl space (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 1900
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Window air conditioner
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 2
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation: Stone
- Bathrooms (Total): 1
- Heating Fuel: Electric, Propane
- Size Interior: 1820.0000
- Stories Total: 1.5000
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Drilled Well
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access
- Acreage: true
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Place of Worship, Schools, Shopping
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Septic System
- Size Depth: 700 ft
- Size Frontage: 1197 ft
- Size Irregular: 21.6
- Size Total: 21.6 ac|10 - 24.99 acres
Listing provided by ROYAL LEPAGE EXCHANGE REALTY CO. Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 1773 2ND Concession -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.