216 BIRCHWOOD Avenue Tiverton
Up to 50 photos available.
If you are looking for an affordable opportunity to live close to Lake Huron, look no further. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, all-brick raised bungalow is situated on just over half an acre in a desirable family friendly neighbourhood, just north of Kincardine. The property offers a variety of beautiful mature trees which provides ideal privacy, a large concrete laneway, a sprawling front porch with lake view, 2 detached storage sheds & a charming elevated back deck with patio door access into the house. Head inside and find the 3 bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom, living room/dining room combo, kitchen and full bathroom on the main floor, as well as a sizeable recreation room, an open space perfect for an office space, plus an additional bedroom, a second full bathroom and a large Landry room with direct access into the 1.5 car attached garage. The home is heated & cooled with a new high efficiency F/A furnace, as well as a gas fireplace on the main level & a charming wood fireplace in the basement. The home offers suitable space for a young family to grow, and an opportunity to improve the value of the home with future renovations. The neighbourhood is known for being safe & friendly with a park & the shoreline of Lake Huron directly across the road. (id:25417)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,300 Square Feet
- $1,962 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40034450
- Listed On: OCTOBER 15TH 2020
- Address: 216 BIRCHWOOD AVENUE
- Location: TIVERTON
- Postal Code: N0G 2T0
From Bruce Road 23 (B-Line), turn West onto Parkwood Ave, to corner of Birchwood Ave & Parkwood Road, to sign.
|Office||Basement||6'50'' x 11'00''|
|Laundry room||Basement||10'00'' x 15'00''|
|Bedroom||Basement||9'90'' x 12'00''|
|Recreation room||Basement||17'00'' x 24'00''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level|
|Bedroom||Main level||9'20'' x 11'00''|
|Bedroom||Main level||8'20'' x 10'50''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||18'00'' x 12'00''|
|Kitchen||Main level||12'00'' x 12'00''|
|Dining room||Main level||11'00'' x 12'00''|
|Living room||Main level||11'50'' x 17'40''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: Internet Access
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre, School Bus
- Equipment: Propane Tank
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Double width or more driveway, Jacuzzi bath-tub, Country residential, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 9
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Structure: Shed, Porch
- Zoning Description: R1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Water meter, Washer, Gas stove(s), Window Coverings, Hot Tub
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Finished)
- Basement Development: Finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Bedrooms Lower Level: 1
- Constructed Date: 1975
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane,Wood
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 2
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks,Other - See remarks
- Fire Protection: None
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Forced air, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Size Interior: 1300.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access, Road access
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Septic System
- Size Depth: 228 ft
- Size Frontage: 99 ft
Listing provided by ROYAL LEPAGE EXCHANGE REALTY CO. Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 216 BIRCHWOOD Avenue -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.