7016 HIGHWAY 6 Tobermory
Up to 50 photos available.
Once in a lifetime opportunity! This 100+acre property is only a short drive to Tobermory with 3 mixed use parcels: Residential/Commercial/Agriculture boasting over 40 acres of raw loggable land. The main house is balloon construction, wrap around 3 season porch was added as well as a new 24'x 24' addition in 1991. A stunning 4,000sqft post and beam barn from the 1800's stands solid on the property. Historical blue mill shed was the upper floor of the original Tobermory Mill. With over 7,000sqft of workshops/storage/out buildings, with large circular drive this property is sure to please! New furnace in 2017. ALSO LISTED AS RESIDENTIAL MLS® 262665, Commercial portion may be subject to HST (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,786 Square Feet
- Listing ID: 262753
- Listed On: JUNE 2ND 2020
- Address: 7016 HIGHWAY 6
- Location: TOBERMORY
- Postal Code: N0H 2R0
Highway 6 North to Property.
|Bonus Room||Second level||7'00'' x 5'05''|
|Bedroom||Second level||9'11'' x 12'01''|
|Bedroom||Second level||13'10'' x 9'00''|
|Bedroom||Second level||9'09'' x 10'08''|
|Recreation room||Lower level||22'06'' x 16'08''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||10'03'' x 8'07''|
|3pc Bathroom||Main level||9'03'' x 11'02''|
|Family room||Main level||10'00'' x 11'11''|
|Living room||Main level||20'00'' x 13'00''|
|Kitchen||Main level||13'08'' x 23'01''|
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Schools, Shopping
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Equipment: Propane Tank
- Farm: Mixed
- Features: Park setting, Rocky, Backs on greenbelt, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Double width or more driveway, Crushed stone driveway, Recreational
- Property Type: Agriculture
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Structure: Frame Barn
- Zoning Description: COM/RES/AG
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- BasementType: Full (Partially finished)
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 1920
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation: Block
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Size Interior: 1786.0000
- Stories Total: 1.5000
- Utility Water: Drilled Well, Well
- Access Type: Road access, Highway Nearby
- Acreage: true
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Schools, Shopping
- Sewer: Septic System
- Size Frontage: 2282 ft
- Size Irregular: 104
- Size Total: 104 ac|101+ acres
- Soil: Stones
Listing provided by CHESTNUT PARK REAL ESTATE LIMITED Brokerage (O.S.). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.