263033/263045 WILDER LAKE Road Varney
Up to 29 photos available.
A SPECTACULAR 7 ACRE RESIDENTIAL OR RETREAT PROPERTY -STREAM & 3 PONDS: Set in a country setting is a 1600 sq ft 2 bedroom bungalow with 12 x 30 ft covered porch, 3 sided walking deck which expands into a 11 x 26 ft seating area which overlooks a rippling fresh water stream and 2 of the 3 ponds that form a rippling waterway. which also includes a lower level fingerling fish tank. A private driveway leads to- A 440 sq ft and a 325 sq ft year round cottages for potential income. Enjoy nature walks on the trimmed walking trails. Included is 17 x 24 ft vinyl sided garage, a 12 x 14 ft Bunk House. Call for details. All measurements are approximate. (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,600 Square Feet
- $2,667 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 277555
- Listed On: AUGUST 13TH 2020
- Address: 263033/263045 WILDER LAKE ROAD
- Location: VARNEY
- Postal Code: N0G 1R0
From Hwy #6 at Varney - Go East on Wilder Lake road to #263033 + 263045
|Utility room||Basement||12'06'' x 18'00''|
|Utility room||Basement||11'00'' x 23'00''|
|Bedroom||Main level||9'08'' x 12'04''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||13'00'' x 13'06''|
|Living room||Main level||12'04'' x 26'00''|
|Dining room||Main level||11'06'' x 11'06''|
|Kitchen||Main level||10'06'' x 12'06''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Place of Worship, Schools, Shopping
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Equipment: Other, Propane Tank
- Features: Southern exposure, Golf course/parkland, Crushed stone driveway, Recreational
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Rental Equipment: Other, Propane Tank
- Structure: Porch
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Water Body Name: unnamed- Tributary to Saugeen River
- Zoning Description: VILL.COM+HA2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Baseboard heaters, Stove
- Size Interior: 1600.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Drilled Well, Well
- Access Type: Road access, Highway Nearby
- Acreage: true
- Amenities: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Place of Worship, Schools, Shopping
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Septic System
- Size Depth: 655 ft
- Size Frontage: 600 ft
- Size Irregular: 6.928
- Size Total: 6.928 ac|5 - 9.99 acres
Listing provided by WILFRED MCINTEE & CO LTD Brokerage (DUR). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 263033/263045 WILDER LAKE Road -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.