125 WILLIAM Street Unit# 204 Walkerton
Up to 16 photos available.
Lovely, very well maintained end unit, facing the Saugeen River and green space. The placement of windows offers more natural light and better ventilation. The close proximity to the common room is ideal if you wish to a host family gathering. Recent improvements include new flooring throughout, including hardwood in the living area, replacement frosted glass interior doors and newer style windows coverings. Feature include 5 appliances, water softener, reverse osmosis system, large indoor storage and garage, quiet parking. Close to downtown & a great view of the Saugeen River!! Call today for your viewing! (id:25417)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,240 Square Feet
- $2,284 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40460799
- Listed On: JULY 28TH 2023
- Address: 125 WILLIAM STREET UNIT# 204
- Location: WALKERTON
- Postal Code: N0G 2V0
Heading east on Bruce Road 4 (Durham Street), turn Left onto William Street. Destination is on your left.
|Bedroom||Main level||13'6'' x 10'6''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||13'2'' x 10'2''|
|Dining room||Main level||9'0'' x 9'0''|
|Laundry room||Main level||7'0'' x 7'10''|
|5pc Bathroom||Main level||9'6'' x 9'4''|
|2pc Bathroom||Main level||4'2'' x 6'0''|
|Foyer||Main level||9'0'' x 10'4''|
|Kitchen||Main level||13'6'' x 9'6''|
|Living room||Main level||22'0'' x 16'0''|
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Shopping
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: School Bus
- Equipment: None
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Balcony
- Maintenance Fee: 342.00
- Maintenance Fee Type: Insurance, Common Area Maintenance, Landscaping, Other, See Remarks, Parking
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Condo Corporation
- Rental Equipment: None
- Storage: Locker
- Waterfront: Waterfront on river
- Water Body Name: Saugeen River
- Zoning Description: R3-11
- Amenities: Party Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove, Water softener, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Hood Fan, Window Coverings, Garage door opener
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 2
- Constructed Date: 2009
- Constructed Material: Concrete block, Concrete Walls
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Concrete, Stone
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 1
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors, Security system
- Bathrooms (Half): 1
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Size Interior: 1240.0000
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: Apartment
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities: Airport, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Shopping
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Surface Water: River/Stream
Listing provided by WILFRED MCINTEE & CO LTD Brokerage (Walkerton). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 125 WILLIAM Street Unit# 204 -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this condo can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this condo.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing email contact one of our agents today!
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Royal City Realty Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply when contacting an agent will be kept confidential.