83 FREDERICK Drive Wasaga Beach
Up to 46 photos available.
Beautiful 4 bedroom home with an inground pool, double car garage, and recently updated: Kitchen, and dinning room along with the ensuite, main bathroom and secondary bathroom. Wood fire place on the main level with gas fireplace on the lower level. Municipal water and sewer, the well is still used for watering gardens and lawn, filling the pool. Shingles replaced within the last 15 years. Outbuilding has separate hydro panel. Walk out from basement to the backyard. Outdoor Fireplace. The basement is finished in the classic look we all remember as kids. New mudroom entrance and three piece bath on the lower level is perfect when coming in from the pool. The garage has it's own 30amp panel. Located on the west end of Wasaga, close to shopping, the beach, parks and walking trails. Adjacent to the old golf course. Most furnishing and garden/lawn equipment can be sold along with the house. (id:25417)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4,086 Square Feet
- $5,477 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40356431
- Listed On: JANUARY 18TH 2023
- Address: 83 FREDERICK DRIVE
- Location: WASAGA BEACH
- Postal Code: L9Z 1P9
45th st to Knox Road, East on Knox to Frederick Dr, Left on Frederick, home is located at the end of the street. From Sunnidale Rd, left on Knox, left on Frederick
|4pc Bathroom||Second level||Measurements not available|
|Bedroom||Second level||10'6'' x 11'10''|
|Bedroom||Second level||10'4'' x 14'11''|
|Bedroom||Second level||13'11'' x 15'3''|
|Full bathroom||Second level||Measurements not available|
|Primary Bedroom||Second level||20'2'' x 13'4''|
|Den||Basement||9'4'' x 13'11''|
|Gym||Basement||10'1'' x 14'2''|
|Recreation room||Basement||21'9'' x 11'4''|
|Laundry room||Basement||Measurements not available|
|Storage||Basement||Measurements not available|
|Mud room||Lower level||13'8'' x 11'8''|
|3pc Bathroom||Lower level||Measurements not available|
|Family room||Lower level||19'0'' x 18'5''|
|Dining room||Main level||12'11'' x 11'2''|
|Kitchen||Main level||14'6'' x 11'2''|
|Dining room||Main level||12'2'' x 15'4''|
|Living room||Main level||25'7'' x 15'4''|
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Community Centre, School Bus
- Equipment: None
- Features: Corner Site, Backs on greenbelt, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Paved driveway, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Pool: Inground pool
- Rental Equipment: None
- Structure: Shed
- Zoning Description: R1
- Appliances: Central Vacuum - Roughed In, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Water meter, Water softener, Washer, Gas stove(s), Hood Fan, Window Coverings
- BasementType: Full (Finished)
- Basement Development: Finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 4
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Stone
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Present: True
- Fireplace Total: 2
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation: Block
- Bathrooms (Total): 3
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 4086.0000
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Fence: Fence
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 200 ft
- Size Frontage: 89 ft
Listing provided by Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited (Collingwood) Brokerage. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 83 FREDERICK Drive -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing email contact one of our agents today!
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply when contacting an agent will be kept confidential.