274 & 278 BERFORD Street Wiarton
Up to 13 photos available.
Very large lot in town with 200 feet of frontage onto Highway 6, with lots of potential for future development. A Stone Bungalow currently sits on the property that is being sold as is, could be fixed up or torn down to make room for something else. High traffic traffic location with zoning that does all for some business, buyer to determine what is allowed with the Town of South Bruce Peninsula. (id:25417)
- Listing ID: 40034408
- Listed On: OCTOBER 16TH 2020
- Address: 274 & 278 BERFORD STREET
- Location: WIARTON
- Postal Code: N0H 2T0
Highway 6 North to Wiarton, property on the left
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: High Traffic Area, Community Centre, School Bus
- Features: Park setting, Corner Site, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Crushed stone driveway, Country residential
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Zoning Description: R1B
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Partial (Unfinished)
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Constructed Date: 1907
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Present: False
- Foundation: Stone
- Heating: No heat
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: None
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access, Highway Nearby
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Frontage: 200 ft
Listing provided by SUTTON-SOUND REALTY INC. Brokerage (Wiarton). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 274 & 278 BERFORD Street -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Locations North Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.