126-130 B LINE Road Wingham
Up to 36 photos available.
Sauna, River, Hot Tub, repeat! Sounds like a good Saturday night to me! Attention all fishermen, fisherwoman, crayfish catchers, kayakers and entertainers! If that is you, this Property is a Must. Located just a few feet away from the Mighty Maitland River sit this house that just says forever home with many great features such as natural gas heat, situated on large 0.75 acre lot, heated and cooled 245 x 1911 garage, large rec room with a walk out basement, great porch overlooking the Maitland River and Wingham, sauna, hot tub and much, much more. So if this home is checking off all the right boxes for you give your REALTOR® a call and book a private viewing today. (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 12,700,200 Square Feet
- $2,523 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40188862
- Listed On: NOVEMBER 19TH 2021
- Address: 126-130 B LINE ROAD
- Location: WINGHAM
- Postal Code: N0G 2W0
Josephine Street North to B Line. Turn east onto B Line. Property is on the South side of B Line with Realtor sign on property.
|Sauna||Basement||5'2'' x 4'5''|
|Utility room||Basement||8'7'' x 5'5''|
|Laundry room||Basement||17'0'' x 11'4''|
|3pc Bathroom||Basement||6'7'' x 5'3''|
|Recreation room||Basement||20'8'' x 20'3''|
|Other||Main level||24'5'' x 19'11''|
|Foyer||Main level||12'5'' x 6'10''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||11'5'' x 7'11''|
|Bedroom||Main level||11'11'' x 11'4''|
|Bedroom||Main level||12'0'' x 11'11''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||11'5'' x 12'0''|
|Sunroom||Main level||21'6'' x 8'4''|
|Living room||Main level||23'0'' x 11'10''|
|Kitchen/Dining room||Main level||19'1'' x 14'11''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Community Features: Community Centre, School Bus
- Equipment: None
- Features: Park/reserve, Paved driveway, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 8
- Rental Equipment: None
- Structure: Shed
- Waterfront: Waterfront on river
- Water Body Name: Maitland River
- Zoning Description: Residential
- Appliances: Sauna, Water softener, Hot Tub
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Finished)
- Basement Development: Finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 1973
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Concrete, Vinyl siding, Wood, Shingles
- Fireplace Present: False
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Size Interior: 1270.0200
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access, Highway Nearby
- Amenities: Hospital, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Sewer: Septic System
- Size Frontage: 142 ft
- Size Irregular: 0.752
- Size Total: 0.752 ac|1/2 - 1.99 acres
- Surface Water: River/Stream
Listing provided by RE/MAX Land Exchange Ltd Brokerage (Wingham). MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 126-130 B LINE Road -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Royal City Realty Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.