119 HADATI Road Guelph
Up to 41 photos available.
Not Your Grannys Bungalow.....unless your Granny is really, really cool! These proud owners have lovingly maintained and updated this 3 bedroom 1 bath bungalow complete with a fully fenced backyard oasis and facing lovely views of Peter Misersky Park. The layout is great, storage is abundant (2 linen closets and a pantry!), hardwood floors in the living room and ceramic tiles in the big eat in kitchen. The basement is a workhorse and has a large finished rec room big enough to also be an office, gym and guest bedroom! The unfinished portion has great storage and a huge built in workbench. The separate entrance gives excellent potential for an income or in-law suite. In great condition: Furnace and AC 2015, Roof 2014 still under workmanship warranty, Windows 2011 (all but 3). Move in, relax, enjoy your socially distanced housewarming party and Welcome Home! (id:25417)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- $2,097 / month (estimated mortgage)
- Listing ID: 40070000
- Listed On: FEBRUARY 22ND 2021
- Address: 119 HADATI ROAD
- Location: GUELPH
- Postal Code: N1E 6N2
Victoria Rd N to Hadati Rd
|Utility room||Basement||23'06'' x 14'06''|
|Recreation room||Basement||23'06'' x 18'05''|
|Bedroom||Main level||11'00'' x 8'00''|
|Bedroom||Main level||10'00'' x 7'07''|
|4pc Bathroom||Main level||7'09'' x 5'04''|
|Primary Bedroom||Main level||11'00'' x 9'02''|
|Eat in kitchen||Main level||15'06'' x 11'00''|
|Living room||Main level||15'06'' x 9'09''|
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools
- Communication: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre
- Equipment: Rental Water Softener, Water Heater
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway
- Property Type: Single Family
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Rental Equipment: Rental Water Softener, Water Heater
- Structure: Shed
- Zoning Description: R1B
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Water softener, Washer, Hood Fan
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- BasementType: Full (Partially finished)
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Date: 1980
- Construction Style Attachment: Detached
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Brick
- Fireplace Present: False
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors, Security system
- Bathrooms (Total): 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Stories Total: 1
- Type: House
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities: Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools
- Fence: Fence
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Frontage: 80 ft
Listing provided by Red Brick Real Estate Brokerage Ltd.. MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Monthly Mortgage Payments
Thinking about purchasing 119 HADATI Road -- lets calculate some payment options and see if owning this home can become a reality.
- Down Payment
The amount of money you pay up front to obtain a mortgage. The minimum down payment is 5% and for down payments of less than 20%, home buyers are required to purchase mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance.
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage default insurance, commonly referred to as CMHC insurance, protects the lender in the case the borrower defaults on the mortgage. Mortgage default insurance is required on all mortgages with down payments of less than 20%, which are known as high ratio mortgages. Mortgage default insurance is calculated as a percentage and is applied to your mortgage amount.
- Mortgage Rate
The rate of interest you will pay on the outstanding balance of your mortgage.
- Mortgage Type
The mortgage type includes the term of the mortgage, between 1 to 10 years and the rate type, variable or fixed. The mortgage term is the length of time you commit to the terms, conditions and mortgage rate. The mortgage rate type can be fixed for the duration of the term or variable, fluctuating with the prime rate. Fixed rates are most popular and represent 66% of all mortgages, according to the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals.
Have you been pre-approved? Learn more about getting pre-approved before putting in an offer to purchase this home.
Get to know this Neighbourhood
Would you like to get to know this neighbourhood before you buy? Use the map below and explore what this area has to offer.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, email or call (800) 886-4713 today! When calling, please reference .
All fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.
Royal City Realty Brokerage Independently Owned and Operated
Please Note: The information you supply in the contact form above will be kept fully confidential.